FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hotel Deals (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hotel-deals-607/)
-   -   [EXPIRED] Millennium Resort ,Patong Beach £3 - £25 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hotel-deals/1577259-expired-millennium-resort-patong-beach-3-25-a.html)

chokdee Jan 21, 2015 4:39 pm

Originally Posted by aussielori (Post 24202397)
I have a prepaid stay booked and cannot now attend. Has anyone been successful in cancelling and getting a refund.

Ummmm.....

Apparently you have ...or did they not make the refund after all ? :(

Jun 11, 14, 1:13 pm #201

aussielori

I am certainly happy with the hotel they allowed me to cancel a non ref and exp.au called them to confirm ths and have started the refund.
This hotel really knows how to please!

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hotel...l#post23018052

aussielori Jan 22, 2015 1:40 pm

I had 3 reservations the first 2 I cancelled the third I was hoping to use.
it was not a cheap one 5 days at about 125 pounds( first one I grabbed before I read all the FT ideas) but had an accident recently and cant walk properly so I cannot proceed with the trip.
yes they have been fabulous but I was just asking the question of someone who may have confirmed then cancelled.
is it ok that I do that on here?

chokdee Jan 22, 2015 4:04 pm

I am very sorry about your accident and of course you can ask what you want.

However I am sure you will forgive me for being a tad confused with your question when you have personally been given the answer on two occasion's concerning your own confirmed and then successfully cancelled bookings?

After all if aussielori No1 says :-

''I am certainly happy with the hotel they allowed me to cancel a non ref and exp.au called them to confirm ths and have started the refund.
This hotel really knows how to please''

...and then aussielori No2 asks:-
''I have a prepaid stay booked and cannot now attend. Has anyone been successful in cancelling and getting a refund''.

It seems to be that No1 has answered No2's question in that they were successful in getting a non ref pre paid stay refunded.

If you feel you need further evidence of what you have personally achieved then that is your prerogative but given that you have apparently cancelled 2 reservations already with no problems I personally would not worry too much.If out of the blue the hotel decided to stick to the booking rules for any reason on this third occasion then I'm sure you would take their decision in good spirit much in the same way they have shown good spirit and genorosity to many of us in more ways than one.

However I acknowledge that I may still be missing something here,so I apologise if that is the case.

I wish you a speedy recovery.

aussielori Jan 23, 2015 1:44 pm

Whatever.
Thanks for the orig deal.

travelfanatics Jan 23, 2015 10:37 pm

Great stay

Thanks chokdee for this find! We had a great time during our 4-night stay last week.

Hope you have another productive year in 2015. Keep posting. :D

chokdee Jan 24, 2015 2:05 am

Glad you had a great time travelfanatics.

I'm afraid I've not had a great deal of time lately to pursue mistake rates.
I was away over Christmas and the New Year enjoying a few promotions in the Far East but came back to find my home totally flooded from a burst pipe in the roof space.

It's going to be at least 6 months before I'm back in. I'm currently enjoying stays at local hotels in my area courtesy of my insurance company before I find a long term rent...oh the irony.:p

Busy days I'm afraid...but as things settle down I hope to get my ''production'' line back up to full capacity again! :D

Calgary88 Jan 24, 2015 10:49 am

Chokdee,

Hope everything goes well and back to the action soon!
Thanks once again for the deal which I enjoyed very much for 1 week in HKT. :)

chokdee Jan 24, 2015 2:49 pm

Thanks Calgary88.

As it happens I'm back to the action right now. I'm now staying in a cottage for the next week and it's allowed me to chill out a bit watching the winters mist rise over the wonderful Somerset landscape with a bottle of red to hand.

So I thought I'd have a quick pop at finding a mistake rate or two....yes I know ...the exciting things I do when I chill out :p

Have just posted a Novotel deal in Bangkok between the city and the airport in Bangna .

Just goes to prove that however long you leave it these mistake rates just never seem to go away.:)

ksuckow Feb 12, 2015 8:43 pm

Thank you, Chokdee. We just finished our second 4 night stay here and it has been great fun....as well as a great savings. The many seafood restaurants close by have provided fun and delicious dinners. We would not have stayed here without this find on your part but we are happy we did. We are on extended two month stay in Thailand and this savings was very appreciated.
Thanks again.