[EXPIRED] Millennium Resort ,Patong Beach £3 - £25

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[EXPIRED] Millennium Resort ,Patong Beach £3 - £25

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2014, 2:47 pm

Programs: Tim Horton's Gold
Just received the same involuntary cancellation email from eB00kers.
-will see what happen next.
Old Jun 4, 2014, 5:33 pm

Programs: QF Emerald EY Plat HH D
got the dreaded ebookers cancellation but still ok with exp.au and a prepaid bookers but I feel very uneasy about that one as its soon.
I think ill call them and just get them to cancel that one too.
I don't want to fly to thailand and have no booking
though how would that go with travel insurance?if denied at checkin on a prepaid?
Old Jun 4, 2014, 6:48 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Ladyallenfla
Woohoo! Just received confirmation from Orbitz that after further discussions with the hotel, they will honor my reservations at the original price booked. Thank you so very much chokdee!
Congratulations my Lady !

Yes Orbitz have come back likewise on my reservation.

Dear CD,

We are pleased to advise that after further negotiations with the Millennium Resort Patong, they have agreed to honor your reservation at the original price. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Should you need to cancel your reservation prior to your arrival, then the original cancellation conditions will apply. Also, please understand that name changes and date changes will not permitted.

We hope you have a lovely stay in Thailand.

Kind regards,

Orbitz WorldWide

This is not the first time Orbitz have come up trumps for me, so a big ^^^
and thank you to them!

And everyone else ..please remember that ebookers is in the orbitz family...which means that they should be treating you likewise as a family member.

Don't give up, send them a friendly email politely reminding them that as family they should abide by the same principles .. blood is thicker than water after all
Old Jun 4, 2014, 11:54 pm

got the same this morning (booked non-ref/January 2015):

We are pleased to advise that after further negotiations with the Millennium Resort Patong, they have agreed to honor your reservation at the original price. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Should you need to cancel your reservation prior to your arrival, then the original cancellation conditions will apply. Also, please understand that name changes and date changes will not permitted.
We hope you have a lovely stay in Thailand.
Kind regards,
Product Analyst
Orbitz WorldWide
Old Jun 5, 2014, 3:03 am

So received the error rate message from ebookers and replied expressing diappointment etc to find that my reply popped back as undeliverable....interesting.
Old Jun 5, 2014, 5:24 am

Ebookers refused my complain. :\ What about best price guarantee? (Same period, same hotel between ebookers and orbitz?)
Old Jun 5, 2014, 5:44 am

Originally Posted by tOcikA
Ebookers refused my complain. :\ What about best price guarantee? (Same period, same hotel between ebookers and orbitz?)
Ebookers.de or .com?
Old Jun 5, 2014, 5:53 am

Originally Posted by Pepershots
Ebookers.de or .com?
.com
Why?
Old Jun 5, 2014, 6:20 am

tOcikA: I have exactly the same situation. I made reservations and got an email that reservation is canceled. I wanted to write to them but in such a situation, I see no sense to fight for it.
Old Jun 5, 2014, 6:30 am

tOcikA: I have exactly the same situation. I made reservations and got an email that reservation is canceled. I wanted to write to them but in such a situation, I see no sense to fight for it.
I suggest you to write them. Maybe we can reach something together. I can't believe that Orbitz can handle the situation and Ebookers not.
Old Jun 5, 2014, 6:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
ebookers.de keep replying to my complaints that this was a rate error and I no longer have a valid reservation + that I need to decide whether to cancel or accept a huge rate increase.

I have 3 times asked ebookers to contact the hotel and insist that my prepaid and non-refundable reservation is honored - but to no avail After the reports on Orbitz reservations today, I have referred ebookers to this and asked them to contact the hotel in the same way as their associated company.

Let us see what happens. I'm not going to let ebookers.de off the hook on this one when all ebookers need to do is to contact the hotel and argue the decision of the hotel to cancel/ask for rate increase.

Last edited by SK AAR; Jun 5, 2014 at 6:44 am
Old Jun 5, 2014, 6:51 am

Originally Posted by bill49mpr
So received the error rate message from ebookers and replied expressing diappointment etc to find that my reply popped back as undeliverable....interesting.
For customer care of ebookers.com try write to care at my dot ebookers dot com

Hope this helps.
Old Jun 5, 2014, 6:56 am

I wrote a simialr email to eb00kers.com yesterday, and will posted here if I get anything back from them.
My booking still intact on the eb00ker.com account. I wrote them to object cancellation on the basis that some other guests already stayed there for the same original price.

Last edited by Calgary88; Jun 5, 2014 at 7:12 am
Old Jun 5, 2014, 7:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
If your reservation has been cancelled (it is gone/appears as cancelled on ebookers.de/com?) nothing that can be done - no way the hotel will accept to re-instate a reservation that has been cancelled by the customer/the OTA.

The key point is to object to ebookers cancelling the reservation on your behalf.
Old Jun 5, 2014, 7:23 am

Originally Posted by SK AAR
If your reservation has been cancelled (it is gone/appears as cancelled on ebookers.de/com?) nothing that can be done - no way the hotel will accept to re-instate a reservation that has been cancelled by the customer/the OTA.

The key point is to object to ebookers cancelling the reservation on your behalf.
My reservation is still alive.

Make changes or cancel Print Email Add to Calendar
Hotel
Check in: 25/12/14 Check out: 29/12/14 Guests: Akos Toth Location: Millennium Resort Patong Phuket, Phuket, TH

They asked me to decide between cancel or pay the huge different. That's the point now. I spoke to agent on chat and she couldn't help me. She suggests me to write a complain.
I said there are some ppl who already have been there and some ppl who booked on Orbitz get honored. I asked which is the main different between these two sites because one of them can handle the problem and the other one can't.

EDIT: I'm still able to print my reservation voucher. There are no sign on the site it will be cancelled, just in email.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.