FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hotel Deals (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hotel-deals-607/)
-   -   4* Montien hotel Bangkok-£13 double (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hotel-deals/1577247-4-montien-hotel-bangkok-13-double.html)

chokdee May 15, 2014 4:53 am

4* Montien hotel Bangkok-£13 double

Expedia has a reasonable £13 superior room 21 day advance purchase rate on this hotel until the end of November. Deluxe room a few pounds more.

Obviously not the best 4 star in Bangkok (or the worst)but location is central and you cannot complain at the price.

Only for those with solid plans-it's non refundable

Adriano(SP) May 15, 2014 8:23 am

Thanks to the OP. Hotel may be not the best, but for this location and price I can't complain. Booked via hotels.com so I can use the Rewards Night and save some more.

DBCme May 15, 2014 12:52 pm

Originally Posted by chokdee (Post 22867717)
Expedia has a reasonable £13 superior room 21 day advance purchase rate on this hotel until the end of November. Deluxe room a few pounds more.

Obviously not the best 4 star in Bangkok (or the worst)but location is central and you cannot complain at the price.

Only for those with solid plans-it's non refundable

Don't underestimate certain FT members ability to complain anyway. But thanks for sharing this deal. :D

chokdee May 15, 2014 2:07 pm

Yes...you are right of course ...apologies ...I temporarily forgot what forum I was posting on !:)

Some people are not even happy with Patong because it's too busy at £6 pn for a reasonable 5 star.

I'm just so relieved that the £40 gourmet half board rate I snagged at the humble Gleneagles Hotel in Scotland the other day was knocked on the head before I had a chance to post it here. I just know some people would have complained that there was nothing to do in the area except maybe a boring game of golf !:D

Calgary88 May 15, 2014 3:20 pm

Any other web site showing this price as well?

I could not find this price on Expedia.co.uk

any advice.
Thanks

Adriano(SP) Sep 12, 2014 4:54 pm

Has anyone stayed at the hotel? I would like to know if there was any issue on check in or check out.

Thank you.

ExpatSomchai Sep 12, 2014 4:56 pm

Only the joiner fee :eek:

tfong007 Sep 12, 2014 7:12 pm

This is a great deal. Thanks OP

sugaray221 Sep 12, 2014 8:10 pm

thanks for the deal

Centurion Sep 12, 2014 10:14 pm

Was this the hotel where Chow was locked inside ice machine?

tfong007 Sep 12, 2014 10:18 pm

hahahaha

theworld Sep 12, 2014 10:46 pm

Thanks for the heads up OP. Tried 14-16 Nov on both expedia and hotels.com. Seems the cheaper rate is only available on Friday night and not on Saturday night.

BigE Sep 13, 2014 2:10 pm

Wish I had seen this last night. Expedia now just says "sold out" every night I checked.