Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

Free hotel night at Melia hotels

Free hotel night at Melia hotels

Old Apr 14, 2014, 6:19 pm

Programs: AC *P
Thank you.
Old Apr 14, 2014, 6:50 pm

I just tried to register and the first time I was told there was already an account with the same info... I guess I made an account long ago, so I tried with a second email address and got this message:

"Due to work being carried out to improve our systems and provide superior service, we regret to inform you that we are currently unable to respond to your request. Please try again a while later. Thank you for your understanding and please forgive us any inconvenience. "

Old Apr 14, 2014, 7:37 pm

You can make unlimited accounts on Melia. Acc. Info can be updated.
If you make 100 accounts, you have 100 free nights. LOL
Old Apr 14, 2014, 8:22 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus, Aadvantage, Skymiles, Marriott, Priority Club, SPG, Amtrak, Hertz
Originally Posted by erik19283
I just tried to register and the first time I was told there was already an account with the same info... I guess I made an account long ago, so I tried with a second email address and got this message:

"Due to work being carried out to improve our systems and provide superior service, we regret to inform you that we are currently unable to respond to your request. Please try again a while later. Thank you for your understanding and please forgive us any inconvenience. "

I got that error message also the first few times I tried to register. It finally let me create an account.
Old Apr 14, 2014, 8:35 pm
jxd

Originally Posted by maravilla
you can make unlimited accounts on melia. Acc. Info can be updated.
If you make 100 accounts, you have 100 free nights. Lol
yeah thanks !
Old Apr 14, 2014, 8:38 pm

Last edited by erik19283; Apr 14, 2014 at 8:44 pm
Old Apr 14, 2014, 10:02 pm

TRYP Hotels redirection....lame
Old Apr 14, 2014, 10:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Airline nobody. Sad!
Hmmmm everything worked smoothly for me. Booked one of the nights for my upcoming trip to Portugal, thanks OP.
Old Apr 15, 2014, 1:02 am

Originally Posted by TheBOSman
Hmmmm everything worked smoothly for me. Booked one of the nights for my upcoming trip to Portugal, thanks OP.
Where in Portugal? And what Date? I am looking for a Room in Frankfurt, but any free night anywhere would be nice - just cant see any..So your Info would help.
Old Apr 15, 2014, 1:54 am

Originally Posted by Maravilla
You can make unlimited accounts on Melia. Acc. Info can be updated.
If you make 100 accounts, you have 100 free nights. LOL
Eligible to participate in the program are only individuals aged at least 18 years of age (hereinafter, participants) per person is allowed only one card can be applied, except this is the Club Meli, in which the number of participants may depend on the number of persons who have completed the contract for the purchase of timeshare on time with the appropriate company.

I know people who have blocked their accounts and they lost the total points because they had duplicate accounts.
Old Apr 15, 2014, 2:19 am

Programs: SK*G, BA Gold, IHG Plat AMB
Just grabbed 1 night in Dubai with my 12000 points and around 53. Room rate is 121. So 70 free! Thanks for posting.
Old Apr 15, 2014, 3:24 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
I don't know whether this promo has sparked some traffic on Melia website as it is really slow during last 24h hours
Old Apr 15, 2014, 4:26 am
jxd

Originally Posted by piblo
Eligible to participate in the program are only individuals aged at least 18 years of age (hereinafter, participants) per person is allowed only one card can be applied, except this is the Club Meli, in which the number of participants may depend on the number of persons who have completed the contract for the purchase of timeshare on time with the appropriate company.

I know people who have blocked their accounts and they lost the total points because they had duplicate accounts.
Use the points and throw away the account
Old Apr 15, 2014, 4:31 am

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
Originally Posted by jxd
Use the points and throw away the account
Well, this is the best way to have the nights cancelled.
Old Apr 15, 2014, 4:33 am

Was able to book 2 room in the Tryp Buenos Aires for points + only a few euros. Took quite some tries though.

Curious if they'll accept all the bookings, even though the T&C state a minimum 3-night stay.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.