Search

Rochester M 4* Buenos Aires, AR 30€

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2014, 8:46 pm
Ambassador: LATAM
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver
Rochester M 4* Buenos Aires, AR 30€

I am presuming this is an error because a double room with 2 adults is less than half of the cost of a single room with one adult. Also half the cost of its sister properties in the city.

Seeing lots of dates. Second week of April. Checked November too

Books at Olotels.com and HotelsClick.com
Old Feb 3, 2014, 1:25 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Anyone stay here before?
Old Feb 4, 2014, 12:12 am

Programs: IHG Platinum, Hilton Honors Silver, SPG Gold, Best Western Diamond, Star Alliance Silver
Anyone booked this using otel.com? Did you receive a confirmation email and does it appear in your bookings on otel.com? I booked it over 24 hours ago and no record of my booking so far... except they've reserved it on my credit card.

The whole booking/payment process was a mess itself. After hitting the "pay" button the page just refreshed, but the rate had been changed to 3 x as what I was originally supposed to pay. I kind of thought that the deal had died during my booking and it didn't go thru, as it didn't neither take me to the confirmation page nor send me an email confirmation. Oh well, I have still almost 300 days to wait for it.
Old Feb 5, 2014, 4:57 am
Suspended

Programs: UA,AA,AS,BA
Originally Posted by beckoa
Anyone stay here before?
Yes . Rochester
Rochester properties are grossly over priced fufu hotels. Old run down hotels having received a quick coat of fresh paint- a few artsy pictures put on the wall and voila - Boutique Hotel. I the price is low enough - go ahead - it is not all that bad. For these properties as for most "Boutique Hotels" read Pretend Hotels- subtract (at least ) One *Star form their Official/Self proclaimed rating.
Old Feb 7, 2014, 11:22 am

Programs: AA,US,AR,Hyatt, Hilton, holidayinn/AR Plus, DiscoPlus& JumboMas
You get what you pay, expect a nice IVA added as well. (Valued Added Tax)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.