Reload this Page >

Hilton Anatole Dallas- $33 USD -Executive King

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Anatole Dallas- $33 USD -Executive King

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2013, 7:06 pm

Programs: Amtrak Select Plus, Marriott Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by hotturnip
But now that Hilton has been notified via the BRG, I would expect this to disappear any moment now.
Should we extend the mantra to:

"Do not call or BRG!"
Old Jun 28, 2013, 7:41 pm

Originally Posted by iggyray
$30 rates is not something unheard of, that's my assumption.
Additionally you have the leverage with expedia and hilton, that will be able to make the hotel honor this, if there is an issue and you are persistent.
Just look at the $30 Phoenician mistake rate. Did they honour? Yes, but at $130 room rate.
Old Jun 28, 2013, 7:59 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium/Lifetime Platinum, AA EXP, UA Gold
There's still availability in December... sadly, not over my birthday weekend.
Old Jun 28, 2013, 8:11 pm

Originally Posted by Bored_Russian
You got hilton to match and 50 amex card?
How do I find out about the $50? My reservation doesn't offer any clues that I can see.
Old Jun 28, 2013, 8:18 pm

Programs: AS GOLD
Booked 2 nights. Still available. Thanks OP.
Old Jun 28, 2013, 8:22 pm
In memoriam

Not available for some December nights. I just tried to book 12/7 and it's $89 for a King on Expedia, Hotels.com and hilton.com
Old Jun 28, 2013, 8:54 pm

Programs: US CP, MR Plat, SPG Plat, HHonors Gold, National X
Originally Posted by vatraveler
Should we extend the mantra to:

"Do not call or BRG!"
+1

Good luck with that.. :/
Old Jun 29, 2013, 3:43 am

Programs: AA, Delta, NWA,HHonors, Hyatt BF
I went with 12/8-10 thru Priceline. Should be interesting.

OP thank you for posting.
Old Jun 29, 2013, 4:52 am

Programs: AA ExPlat; Marriott Plat: Hilton Gold
No reason for people to be concerned. Remember - these are PREPAID rooms.
Old Jun 29, 2013, 9:41 am

book a night on Dec, thanks
Old Jun 29, 2013, 10:44 am

Programs: AC Fly-Free-Forever Winner
Originally Posted by yerffej201
Why would they do so? There has been lots of ~$30 rates where it hasn't been honoured. Just because it's a Hilton-branded doesn't mean it isn't family owned (although I have not looked at the hotel site and their ownership).
I have booked a few error hotel rates, most of them honored them or gave enough bonus points to keep me happy about the cancellation.

In this case, I just received my second confirmation email from from Expedia "We have confirmed your hotel reservation with the property..." Also my credit card has been charged. If Expedia confirmed with the hotel and a couple days has passed, yeah, I think Hilton will honour this $30 rate.
Old Jun 29, 2013, 3:53 pm

Programs: Too many to list
Anyone booked on 25-27th or 29-31st ?
Lets have a pool party
Old Jun 29, 2013, 7:37 pm

Programs: Skywards Platinum
Originally Posted by weirdlyndon
Made a reservation via Hilton.com and submitted a claim for their BRG. Hoping they honor as I need the stay credit!

Bringing this to the attention of Hilton ensures that the deal gets killed as quickly as possible. The entire point of a hotel groups BRG program is so that their customers weed out lower prices so the hotel group can shut them down. It is incredibly selfish to the rest of the community to submit a BRG on this, all so that you can get a few points?!
Old Jun 29, 2013, 8:19 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA Platinum, Alaksa MVP 75K, Air Berlin Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by tracon
4 hours ago I got an e-mail modifying my reservation to the price I submitted in the BRG.
Interesting. I received an email 22 hours after submitting BRG claim, and they denied it. I replied back rudely that it's because they took 22 damn hours to check the claim, which is why there was time for prices to sync to where they needed to be.
Old Jun 30, 2013, 8:40 am

Programs: Skywards Platinum
Originally Posted by weirdlyndon
Interesting. I received an email 22 hours after submitting BRG claim, and they denied it. I replied back rudely that it's because they took 22 damn hours to check the claim, which is why there was time for prices to sync to where they needed to be.
Except that their allowed time period to respond to a claim is designed to enable them to get the price adjusted on the offending website after the first BRG is approved. After the first BRG was submitted shortly after this deal was posted, it was only a matter of time before this deal was killed, after all, filing the BRG is identical to somebody calling Hilton and directly pointing out the error rate to somebody in revenue management.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.