Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

The Qube Hotel, Frankfurt $11

The Qube Hotel, Frankfurt $11

Old Jun 16, 13, 8:15 am
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: US
Programs: KLM Gold, DL Silver
Posts: 744
The Qube Hotel, Frankfurt $11

4-stars hotel The Qube in Frankfurt, Germany has a mistake rate of $11 (instead of $223+tax) for a double premium room for November 13, 2013.

The location is somewhat distant from the center, but overall well connected by public transport.

Enjoy!

Last edited by iggyray; Jun 16, 13 at 8:21 am
iggyray is offline  
Old Jun 16, 13, 9:00 am
  #2  
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: EWR
Posts: 749
Where did you see this? I am only seeing 111e, so maybe fixed.
Bigzamboni is offline  
Old Jun 16, 13, 10:12 am
  #3  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: US
Programs: KLM Gold, DL Silver
Posts: 744
Originally Posted by Bigzamboni View Post
Where did you see this? I am only seeing 111e, so maybe fixed.
Click through my blog (in the signature), the price is still live at 11 GBP ($17).
iggyray is offline  
Old Jun 16, 13, 11:33 am
  #4  
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sweden
Programs: HHonors Gold | Club Carlson Gold | Le Club Platinum | British Airways Silver | * Alliance Gold |
Posts: 319
Oops.

By mistake i did choose to pay upon arrival.
I wonder what will happen when i show up and show them the paper that shows that i only have to pay 13€.

Hopefully i won´t get denied.
FirstClassSE is offline  
Old Jun 16, 13, 11:42 am
  #5  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: US
Programs: KLM Gold, DL Silver
Posts: 744
Originally Posted by FirstClassSE View Post
Oops.

By mistake i did choose to pay upon arrival.
I wonder what will happen when i show up and show them the paper that shows that i only have to pay 13€.

Hopefully i won´t get denied.
Hehe, this is obviously a mistake rate, so you never know.
iggyray is offline  
Old Jun 16, 13, 12:50 pm
  #6  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: ヒルトン大阪
Programs: ゴールデングローブ
Posts: 1,982
Originally Posted by Bigzamboni View Post
Where did you see this? I am only seeing 111e, so maybe fixed.
hotelopia.com for 13 november

but is no longer there for this price

ps: no need to feed the op's money making link
TallestHotelInJapan is offline  
Old Jun 16, 13, 8:27 pm
  #7  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: US
Programs: KLM Gold, DL Silver
Posts: 744
Originally Posted by TallestHotelInJapan View Post
hotelopia.com for 13 november

but is no longer there for this price

ps: no need to feed the op's money making link
aren't you geloso?
iggyray is offline  
Old Jun 17, 13, 9:48 am
  #8  
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 6,161
Originally Posted by TallestHotelInJapan View Post
hotelopia.com for 13 november

but is no longer there for this price

ps: no need to feed the op's money making link
Originally Posted by iggyray View Post
aren't you geloso?
For these deals you're only getting a few cents. I feel it's perfectly fine to benefit though, from the deals that you are finding.
yerffej201 is offline  
Old Jun 17, 13, 10:12 am
  #9  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: US
Programs: KLM Gold, DL Silver
Posts: 744
Originally Posted by yerffej201 View Post
For these deals you're only getting a few cents. I feel it's perfectly fine to benefit though, from the deals that you are finding.
Exactly. I don't see a problem, besides if someone is anal about not giving credit to someone's work, they are more than free to go directly to the website and book there - the info is fully disclosed.
iggyray is offline  
Old Jun 17, 13, 10:38 am
  #10  
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Rehoboth Beach, DE
Programs: AA ExPlat; Marriott Plat: Hilton Gold
Posts: 831
Originally Posted by iggyray View Post
Exactly. I don't see a problem, besides if someone is anal about not giving credit to someone's work, they are more than free to go directly to the website and book there - the info is fully disclosed.
Amen.
Nicksterguy is offline  
Old Jun 18, 13, 2:54 am
  #11  
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sweden
Programs: HHonors Gold | Club Carlson Gold | Le Club Platinum | British Airways Silver | * Alliance Gold |
Posts: 319
Got an email today saying my night is cancelled.
FirstClassSE is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: