Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mattress Run Westin Itasca 3/16 $59

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2013, 8:59 am
Original Poster

Mattress Run Westin Itasca 3/16 $59

If anyone in the Chicago area needs to a mattress run.

https://www.starwoodhotels.com/prefe...ropertyID=1760

$59 for 3/16
Old Mar 15, 2013, 10:57 am

Thanks for the post!
Old Mar 15, 2013, 11:27 am

Other weekend dates thru 4/6 also.
Old Mar 15, 2013, 3:47 pm

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
Add $10 "resort" fee to each night.
Old Mar 15, 2013, 4:01 pm

Programs: AA 1MM EXP 2015, SPG Gold, PC Plat, HH Diamond Marriott Silver Alamo Budget Hertz
Originally Posted by ORD-TGU
Add $10 "resort" fee to each night.
Are you kidding? That place is in the middle of a business park about 5-6 minutes away from where I work. I have stayed here once before and never thought of it as a 'RESORT'

the fine print total ripoff:

There is a $10 per night facility fee. The facility fee includes: one bottled of water, local and 800 phone calls, overnight self parking and newspaper delivery Monday through Friday. The fee also includes private access for our 18 and over guests to the NW Athletic Club which includes sauna, steam and basketball, tennis and racquetball courts. Please contact the hotel for further information.

Wonder if I can get a $5 credit since this is weekend stay and will not be getting a newspaper, also I am arriving by taxi, so there is no car to park.

Last edited by Angust; Mar 15, 2013 at 4:05 pm Reason: add fine print for facility fee.
Old Mar 16, 2013, 7:57 am

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
I have stayed here on a MR, it was not as cheap as $59 but they had some good promos so it was worth it. I got charged the $10, and I made a big deal about it to front desk, they did not reverse it. It was a weekend, told me to call M-F to talk to Mgr, BS!
There is a Shula's on property, and you can get a restaurant.com certificate, I used that and charged it to room. I did get upgrade, club floor, corner deluxe room. I am Gold.
Old Mar 17, 2013, 5:50 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
Great find OP

Too bad on the resort fee, though, at least this Westin is certainly better than the other hilton property nearby, the Doubletree a few lights eat on Thorndale rd. I've stayed there several times on MR in the past, rooms are fairly big, nice open lobby. Still, i argue why they have the resort fee.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.