Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

Expedia BRG vs. Hotels.com BRG

Old Jul 26, 2013, 10:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CO Platinum/1K, SPG Platinum/Ambassador

I usually use Hotels.com for all of my non-loyalty program spending at hotels. However, I noticed that Expedia has a far more lucrative BRG offer of a 50 dollar cert on top of the price match. Since they're the same company, has anyone ever gotten hotels.com to match that offer?
Old Jul 27, 2013, 5:43 pm

Programs: KLM Gold, DL Silver
Originally Posted by dparkinson
I usually use Hotels.com for all of my non-loyalty program spending at hotels. However, I noticed that Expedia has a far more lucrative BRG offer of a 50 dollar cert on top of the price match. Since they're the same company, has anyone ever gotten hotels.com to match that offer?
why would they match conditions of each other? expedia is not offering a free night after 10 nights, for example
Old Jul 30, 2013, 9:56 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, SPG, Marriott, Hilton, Alaska
I agree- it does not make sense to match the offer - two totally different companies.
Old Aug 4, 2013, 9:16 am

Originally Posted by iggyray
why would they match conditions of each other? expedia is not offering a free night after 10 nights, for example
how about the hotel.com brg? what we can get from the brg? Thanks!
Old Aug 4, 2013, 10:07 am

Programs: KLM Gold, DL Silver
Originally Posted by philipsjun
how about the hotel.com brg? what we can get from the brg? Thanks!
ahm, how about going to their website and reading conditions?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.