FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hotel Deals (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hotel-deals-607/)
-   -   Paris: Etoile Saint Ferdinand $13 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hotel-deals/1427425-paris-etoile-saint-ferdinand-13-a.html)

traveldealexpert Jan 13, 2013 4:44 pm

Paris: Etoile Saint Ferdinand $13

Update: Dead! Congratulations to everyone that made a reservation...

Paris: Etoile Saint Ferdinand $13
4 Stars

Hôtel Etoile Saint Ferdinand Paris is located in Paris's 17th Arrondissement neighborhood, close to Palais des Congres de Paris, Arc de Triomphe, and Eiffel Tower. Nearby points of interest also include Louvre Museum and Parc Monceau. The hotel serves a complimentary buffet breakfast. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Hôtel Etoile Saint Ferdinand Paris features laundry facilities, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and an elevator (lift). Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and the hotel has an Internet point. Additional property amenities include air conditioning in public areas. The front desk is open 24 hours a day. This is a smoke-free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2011. 42 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hôtel Etoile Saint Ferdinand Paris feature minibars and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to complimentary newspapers and safes, guestrooms offer phones. Flat-panel televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include irons/ironing boards. Guests may request wake-up calls.
Hotel Website

Book at Hotelbook.com found via Kayak.com.

Rates on Expedia.com start at $148.

Sample Dates: Jan. 27-28

Enjoy it while it lasts :)

longleaf Jan 13, 2013 4:52 pm

Good deal. Too bad nothing later in the year at that price.

billou2000 Jan 13, 2013 4:54 pm

TY, aviable 28-29 10€ too

traveldealexpert Jan 13, 2013 4:56 pm

I believe it is a mistake rate...the rate should be 100 Euros..not 10 Euros :)

troyhouse Jan 13, 2013 5:00 pm

nothing in june lol

iggyray Jan 13, 2013 5:45 pm

Originally Posted by traveldealexpert (Post 20040308)
I believe it is a mistake rate...the rate should be 100 Euros..not 10 Euros :)

oh, really? ;) lol

traveldealexpert Jan 13, 2013 5:51 pm

haha..lol!

Originally Posted by iggyray (Post 20040568)
oh, really? ;) lol

bearbb7 Jan 13, 2013 6:59 pm

Yes go for it I have had $10 booking from hotelbook.com honored. Although it kind of depends on whether the hotel accepts it or not. Try not to have the hotel contacts you and have direct contact with hotelbook to sort things out. SAME with booking.com. I finally have something being honored again from booking.com as well.

And hope you guys and myself can keep looking more on hotelbook.com. I'm sure there's good stuff on there. At least I came across twice!^

Thanks OP! :)

traveldealexpert Jan 13, 2013 7:06 pm

Welcome!

Originally Posted by bearbb7 (Post 20040879)
Yes go for it I have had $10 booking from hotelbook.com honored. Although it kind of depends on whether the hotel accepts it or not. Try not to have the hotel contacts you and have direct contact with hotelbook to sort things out. SAME with booking.com. I finally have something being honored again from booking.com as well.

And hope you guys and myself can keep looking more on hotelbook.com. I'm sure there's good stuff on there. At least I came across twice!^

Thanks OP! :)

MSPeconomist Jan 13, 2013 7:13 pm

This is a funny description for a four-star hotel. Also the Eiffel Tower isn't near the 17th, nor is the Louvre.

traveldealexpert Jan 14, 2013 10:31 am

This mistake rate has now been fixed...now we have to wait to see if it honored....please report back :)

hw807 Jan 14, 2013 2:06 pm

Oops...I missed the deal!!

Finger cross who got this deals!:D