Wiki Posts
Search

New York: Astor on the Park $45

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2013, 9:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: KLM Gold, DL Silver
New York: Astor on the Park $45

Standard 1 Bed room for $45+tax on the following dates in February: 2, 5, 6, 7, 24, 27 on easyclicktravel.com

enjoy
Old Jan 4, 2013, 10:22 am

Programs: AA-UA-AS IHG-SPG-Carlson
Originally Posted by iggyray
Standard 1 Bed room for $45+tax on the following dates in February: 2, 5, 6, 7, 24, 27 on easyclicktravel.com
enjoy
We ask for multi-day deals, and iggyray delivers !

I see the 3 nights Feb 5-8 total $177 with fees/taxes.
Can even get five nights together at this rate, Feb 3-8, $295 ai.
No free cancel, though.

Last edited by MrHalliday; Jan 4, 2013 at 10:30 am
Old Jan 4, 2013, 11:02 am

Programs: FB,OW
thanks !
Old Jan 4, 2013, 7:21 pm

this is actually not really a deal but a regular BAR rate for this property offered by Tourico (the owner of easyclicktravel) through all of the connected sites (e.g. as well through their sister site lmtclub.com) ... whilst not always available, it is common to be priced this competitively throughout the year.

unfortunately, the property is not really a joy to stay in, though really a steal most of the time...
Old Jan 6, 2013, 1:33 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Stayed there before. Staff was pretty nice. Rooms are nothing to write home about. The hotel is nothing special but it is near Central Park. Bathrooms are newly renovated. I got a room there for around $80 one time so this looks like a deal to me.
Old Jan 6, 2013, 5:31 am

Programs: LH, FlyingBlue, SPG, A-Club
Booked again

After a 6 Night stay at Astor on the Park in Feb 2011 (4Bed room for 35$/room only incl. all) which was pretty good deal I just booked there again for 4 Nights in Double for 79$/room incl. all in August 2013.
I think its still a fair value and the Hotel is quite ok with clean and safe Rooms, friendly staff and smooth location at UpperWestSide just in the middle of the B+C line Stations 103rd and 110th St.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.