Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

Boston - Hotel DoubleTree Club by Hilton Boston Bayside $85 total

Boston - Hotel DoubleTree Club by Hilton Boston Bayside $85 total

Old Dec 30, 2012, 10:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: KLM Gold, DL Silver
Boston - Hotel DoubleTree Club by Hilton Boston Bayside $84 total

Boston - Hotel DoubleTree Club by Hilton Boston Bayside $85/night taxes included
on venere.com
over the weekend of November 22-24, 2013

enjoy

Last edited by iggyray; Dec 31, 2012 at 4:17 am
Old Dec 31, 2012, 7:50 am

Programs: AA GLD
Thanks for the info, and for your contributions! On another note, the newsletter is a little pricey, given the VERY narrow range of dates available for any deal, and the fact that hotels are itching to cancel these reservations.
Old Dec 31, 2012, 8:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: KLM Gold, DL Silver
Originally Posted by Eve6MediaHQ
Thanks for the info, and for your contributions! On another note, the newsletter is a little pricey, given the VERY narrow range of dates available for any deal, and the fact that hotels are itching to cancel these reservations.
You can always follow the blog and see other finds open to the wide public at no cost to you, and there's also a trial version.
Old Jan 1, 2013, 8:55 am

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
@:-)

If one is looking to do a mattress run, the two Boston DoubleTrees are still $59+, and the airport Embassy Suites is $69+, until 1/7/13 here...

http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/offers...nkyou7GW841255

The Boston DoubleTrees have been $44 and $49 up to now.

Anyway, all stays and points count, and Gold doesn't come much cheaper when these rates are combined with the HHonors/Carlson (not the chain) Wagonlit four-stays-to-Gold challenge currently underway. I am told that the Gold is good until early 2015. Not sure about that part. (I'm not doing it because I recently completed the MVP four-stay challenge ...which only gets me to early 2014...)

There are threads on the HHonors board.

[I have no connection with Hilton.]

Last edited by Firewind; Jan 1, 2013 at 9:30 am Reason: Replaced link with one that works. And not just Boston.
Old Jan 3, 2013, 4:24 am

Programs: AA LifeTime PLT (2.982 MM, But 3MM+ Total), HHonors GOLD, IHG AMB
Big thanks for posting this. Works for nearly all the hotels around the state. Fixed a booking, lowered my cost by $25.00! Full benefits too....Yes!

Spock Seat @:-)
Old Jan 3, 2013, 2:20 pm

Originally Posted by Spock Seat
Big thanks for posting this. Works for nearly all the hotels around the state. Fixed a booking, lowered my cost by $25.00! Full benefits too....Yes!

Spock Seat @:-)
+1 thanks Firewind
Old Jan 3, 2013, 3:07 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Y'all are signed on to the Gold challenge if you need it, too, right?

Makes me glad that I've turned on several friends to this.
Old Jan 3, 2013, 4:00 pm

Exclamation

By the way, there are still some amazing prices around the country this coming weekend. Examples: $39+ at the IAD Hilton and the Hilton Mark Center, Alexandria, VA. !!!

Otherwise, many at $44-$49. Ironically, the FS Hiltons and DoubleTrees are lower than the HGIs and HIs.

Last edited by Firewind; Jan 4, 2013 at 1:06 am
Old Jan 5, 2013, 7:46 am

Interesting that rates dropped again this week in most geographical areas. Meaning: They were up ~ 10 (dollars, euros, pounds etc.) this week above last week when first posted at the start of the sale, but then they've come back off again shortly before the dates' arrivals. Nice.

OK, only a couple more nights to benefit from it, but maybe this bump will help someone...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.