Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

Radisson Narita(Tokyo) $18/night on Kayak

Old Dec 5, 2012, 8:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by craig44485
Stayed there a few times care of Delta Airlines in their "Business Executive" room, was nit all that impressed, but definitely worth the $18 a night rate, it is a fair shuttle ride from NRT keep in mind.
Yeah, for $18 you can not beat that in Tokyo. For our 7 nights booked, we'll probably only stay there our first night and last night, and maybe a 3rd night. $127 for 3 nights is still a steal in "Tokyo".
Old Dec 5, 2012, 10:35 am

Originally Posted by bsagator
Yeah, for $18 you can not beat that in Tokyo. For our 7 nights booked, we'll probably only stay there our first night and last night, and maybe a 3rd night. $127 for 3 nights is still a steal in "Tokyo".
But it is clearly a mistake rate. How can you be so sure it will be honored?
Old Dec 5, 2012, 10:38 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by hopeful_me
But it is clearly a mistake rate. How can you be so sure it will be honored?
I'm not sure. Hopefully they would tell me they can not honor it in a reasonable time before I arrive in Tokyo.
Old Dec 5, 2012, 10:51 am

I'm not sure. Hopefully they would tell me they can not honor it in a reasonable time before I arrive in Tokyo.
Right. Same here. Arriving on Feb 22.
Old Dec 5, 2012, 1:13 pm

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold, HHDiamond, IHG Diamond Elite Ambassador, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by whimike
I am not seeing anything available after February 2013. Anybody else have luck?
24 hours ago I booked 2 nights for July 2013, 1 night via travelocity and another night via lastminute.com and received pre-paid vouchers from both to hand to reception on arrival. Paid GBP 11 per night.
Old Dec 5, 2012, 6:41 pm

Programs: M&M, FB, DL, BA, UA...
If just using the first and last night, $63 a night is a good rate, but maybe just $10-20 less than you would have paid normally and no points or stay credit. No need to stay near the airport unless you are arriving late or departing early.
Old Dec 5, 2012, 7:29 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by cardesigner2000
If just using the first and last night, $63 a night is a good rate, but maybe just $10-20 less than you would have paid normally and no points or stay credit. No need to stay near the airport unless you are arriving late or departing early.
I'm having issues with the wife staying all 7 nights there, and this would be a compromise. I have no problem with the distance to save a pretty penny.
Old Dec 6, 2012, 11:17 pm

Programs: M&M, FB, DL, BA, UA...
I'm having issues with the wife staying all 7 nights there, and this would be a compromise. I have no problem with the distance to save a pretty penny.
I agree with your wife 7 days near Narita airport is really a waste of time and access to central Tokyo will cost more than the money you "saved" compared to a hotel downtown.
Old Dec 6, 2012, 11:25 pm

Programs: UA, DL, AA, Aegean Air, Cal Alumni (go Bears!)
Narita town

Narita town is a very interesting place. Its actually a pilgrimage shrine and the temple is very beautiful. There are so few places in Japan (Kyoto an exception) that have saved much of their old wooden historic buildings, it is very nice to see it. A one day stopover is pretty pleasant there.
Old Dec 7, 2012, 12:53 am

Originally Posted by x1achilles
Narita town is a very interesting place. Its actually a pilgrimage shrine and the temple is very beautiful. There are so few places in Japan (Kyoto an exception) that have saved much of their old wooden historic buildings, it is very nice to see it. A one day stopover is pretty pleasant there.
I'm with you on that. Highly recommended.
Old Dec 9, 2012, 12:23 pm

Programs: FB,BD,LH,EK,PC,HH,MR

Is anybody travelling with this rate anytime soon?
Old Dec 9, 2012, 12:45 pm

Originally Posted by jexelot
Arriving on Feb 22. But that may be after you travel. Is there anyone getting there earlier?
Old Dec 10, 2012, 6:42 am

Programs: US Air, UA BA LH AI DELTA MARRIOTT CHOICE SGP
Am planning three nights at Tokyo G Hyatt and final night at NRT airport hotel on Feb 12for a 11 a m departure.

Will try to book this deal now.
Old Dec 10, 2012, 11:07 pm

Programs: US Air, UA BA LH AI DELTA MARRIOTT CHOICE SGP
Help kayak usa access

Seem on still
Am currently in India. kayak.com is redirected to site in India, shows " regular" prices.

How can I go the kayak us site ?
Old Dec 11, 2012, 12:54 am

Originally Posted by HMPS
Am currently in India. kayak.com is redirected to site in India, shows " regular" prices.

How can I go the kayak us site ?
The rate was fixed almost immediately. The mistake had been "on again" for just a few hours.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.