Reload this Page >

Motel 6 - discount codes

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Motel 6 - discount codes

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2012, 6:00 pm

I still can't get it why they use refrigerators in every room as their marketing slant.
Old Dec 5, 2012, 4:20 pm

Cool corporate plus codes for Motel 6.

Here are a variety of codes giving you 10% off the daily rate.

10% OFF

Cp559298
Cp545949
Cp545856
Cp559305
Cp548389
Cp540176
Cp546071
Cp566835

11% OFF

Cp550807

Hope these codes can be of some use. HAPPY SAVINGS!!!
Old Dec 5, 2012, 8:51 pm
Formerly known as cagalindo

Programs: Citi AA/HH/TYP Amex SPG/HH & Chase SP/PC
this will come in handy if its valid on 'per hour' rates...
Old Dec 10, 2012, 12:26 am

Programs: AGR, UA, AA
Well the only thing Motel 6 needs now is a frequent guest program.
Old Dec 10, 2012, 12:31 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
Cool

Originally Posted by calwatch
LOL

Last edited by Doc Savage; Dec 10, 2012 at 1:35 am
Old Dec 10, 2012, 6:13 am

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
"Kicking and Screaming"

Originally Posted by calwatch
Which would probably be about as popular with franchisees as renovating their rooms to the new eurostyle. The excuse for not doing these things, and it's genuine, is the very thin margins they must operate on to continue to claim that they're "always the lowest price of any national chain". But, often as not, they're not anymore. The Choice Hotels family, which caters to the same market and demographic, and has Choice Privileges, has got to be cutting into their business. It turned my head for the times I need a very inexpensive stay.
Old Dec 18, 2012, 5:14 am

Really i am also checked it out but i have not get any discount.
Old Dec 18, 2012, 2:25 pm

do they leave 20% of the lights on for ya?
Old Dec 18, 2012, 5:38 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
80%. At least it seemed that way when they first converted over to the new lightbulbs. (Not unique to Motel 6s, though. But all have gotten better, IMO, with the newer lights that don't have to warm up.) In fact, it seemed that way with the original fluorescent ones in the bathrooms, too.
Old May 16, 2013, 10:04 pm
Suspended

I'm not impressed by Motel 6. And I'm not impressed by the post that said "11% off" but then when you try it -- it comes out to a higher rate than the "10%" off rates. Must be some smart a$$ Motel 6 executive.

Last edited by BillyBaloney; May 16, 2013 at 10:25 pm
Old May 17, 2013, 10:53 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Firewind
Which would probably be about as popular with franchisees as renovating their rooms to the new eurostyle. The excuse for not doing these things, and it's genuine, is the very thin margins they must operate on to continue to claim that they're "always the lowest price of any national chain". But, often as not, they're not anymore. The Choice Hotels family, which caters to the same market and demographic, and has Choice Privileges, has got to be cutting into their business. It turned my head for the times I need a very inexpensive stay.
The thing is, those newer Eurostyle rooms really are MUCH nicer than the standard Motel 6 fare prior to these newly designed ones. I certainly think they are worth a $15-20 a night premium (which seems to be typical) vs. old un-renovated dumpy Motel 6 rooms, and IMHO, they definitely make them nicer than the less costly Choice Hotel offerings.

I'd certainly choose a ~$59 new-style Motel 6 room vs. a ~low $40s old-style one when the choice exists.
Old May 17, 2013, 11:53 pm

You have a good point, flyboy60. They are much nicer, except in my experience, in the bathroom, specifically the same old shower and tub/shower issues.

A question for those who stay in Motel 6 frequently: What is the penetration of the new eurostyle at the moment? Has the concept finally caught on? It's now been years since it was introduced, along with the "Refreshed" label in the directory for the properties that resisted. I actually used to carry one of them in the car, but it's been about three years since I started doing the Choice Privileges free-stay-for-every-two-paid-stays promos. Thank you.
Old May 18, 2013, 11:40 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Firewind
You have a good point, flyboy60. They are much nicer, except in my experience, in the bathroom, specifically the same old shower and tub/shower issues.

A question for those who stay in Motel 6 frequently: What is the penetration of the new eurostyle at the moment? Has the concept finally caught on? It's now been years since it was introduced, along with the "Refreshed" label in the directory for the properties that resisted. I actually used to carry one of them in the car, but it's been about three years since I started doing the Choice Privileges free-stay-for-every-two-paid-stays promos. Thank you.
I'd guess about 25% of the ones in Southern to Central California are the newer ones, and not surprisingly they tend to be clustered around vacation destinations rather than just roadside rest stops. There are a couple that are in the Carpinteria/Santa Barbara area that I've stayed in multiple times - and I find that the bathrooms are nicer as well.
Old May 18, 2013, 11:53 am

Yup, the Carp South one was my introduction. Can't do better for quality/price in the Santa Barbara area, IMO. Others have followed suit? Nice.
Old May 18, 2013, 12:07 pm

sweet thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.