Wiki Posts
Search

[EXPIRED] Ibis Singapore Novena deal

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2011, 6:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton HHonors Gold, A-Club Platinum
[EXPIRED] Ibis Singapore Novena deal

Sizzing hot from ibis Singapore Novena! Name and pay your price for our rooms upon check-out! Book from 9 to 11 March 2011. Stay 2 April to 31 May 2011.

1. Select your desired dates from 2 April to 31 May 2011. Maximum 2 nights per booking. Subject to availability.

2. A non-refundable booking fee of S$30++ per room per night will be charged online to secure your booking.

3. Upon check-in, you will be encouraged to complete a brief survey form and ‘Name Your Price’ at the end of your stay.

4. NAME YOUR PRICE! Your named price will be charged as part of your room charges upon check-out.

http://www.celebratethenewibis.com/nameyourprice/
Old Mar 8, 2011, 11:53 pm

Great offer. Yesterday I booked room for two nigts for $220 there so please imagine my face when I saw it!
Old Mar 9, 2011, 12:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
So...I wonder what the survey requires, and if you named your price as 'zero' how much heat you'd come under....

I might skip this one and follow with interest.

Cynically, TK
Old Mar 9, 2011, 12:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
I think you could reasonably argue NYOP 20 SGD introduction rate with a few quirks here and there. Free QA for the hotel.
Old Mar 9, 2011, 12:22 pm

Programs: ROP Gold
In "kia-su" Singapore, everyone will name "0" as the price..

But really good find.
Old Mar 10, 2011, 10:26 am

Is it still available ?

I am trying to book for 4/6 and its not allowing me. I tried couple of other dates in Apr, none of them works. Any one tried this offer?
Old Mar 10, 2011, 9:11 pm

Programs: BA Gold | SK Gold | A3 Gold
Can only find a rate for one night, and that too USD 30, not SGD 30.

ETA: Found a 2 night stay but didn't read that it was SGD 30 PER night. The ++ is USD 12 for breakfast!

Last edited by ung1; Mar 10, 2011 at 9:27 pm
Old Mar 11, 2011, 6:29 pm

Programs: QF WP
Promotion ended.

Prices now start at $151 SGD net.
Old May 7, 2011, 6:32 am

Programs: BD*G, A3*G, BA-S, Accor Gold, IHG Amb
Originally Posted by Thai-Kiwi
So...I wonder what the survey requires, and if you named your price as 'zero' how much heat you'd come under
Well, first time in an Ibis and having paid the $30 up front the reception staff didn't seem to want any more money from me! I put it towards a taxi during peak time instead as it's a bit of a walk to the nearest MRT. Check-in was quite slow and the place was busy so they seem to have done well to get the occupancy up so soon.

The survey...I got an email from Accor yesterday but it was a standard looking 'please put a review on TripAdvisor'. When I clicked the link, it didn't work...

Still good value for SGD $30! The signboard outside showed SGD $188 (or was is $118). Charging that much would be over the top!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.