Wiki Posts
Search

[EXPIRED] Fairmont Hotels & Resorts NFAF

Search this Thread

Old Oct 12, 2010, 7:30 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors, Practical Travel Safety Issues & San Francisco

Programs: UA, Hilton, Priceline, AirBnB
to be honest it's very confusing

I tried to find the FB link but it's not clear what it's under - there are a LOT fo FB groups that offer codes.
Old Oct 13, 2010, 10:00 am

Programs: AC SE100k, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Thanks to Ancien Maestro and his help from his contacts, I got an incredible rate for 2 nights at the Fairmont Lake Louise. Incredibly helpful on all fronts from everyone involved. Many thanks over and over! Can't wait!
Old Oct 13, 2010, 10:41 am

Would love to be added on your list as we use Fairmount quite often. Just tried to make a couple of bookings last week but was unable to get a good rate. Thanks.
Old Oct 13, 2010, 3:14 pm

Hello there, I am interested in getting a rate at the Plaza in New York for March 25-29, 2011. Any chance you can assist?
Thanks!
Old Oct 13, 2010, 3:41 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
AM - Maybe you can update your initial thread with dummyproof instructions. Its clear that this is just benefiting googlers who come join to make one post. I'd rather avoid those posts, even though your directions are clear.
Old Oct 17, 2010, 5:14 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Instructions

Per CFH

With MileageAddicts approval, I received permission to post this deal on Hotel Deals section of Flyer Talk. MA instructs all FTers to do our best to refrain from turning this thread into a debate of ethics and straying off topic. This deal may not be for all, but is made available for those who want to take advantage of Manual NFAF bookings at all Fairmont Hotels & Resorts.

HISTORY

The internet booking ID version of this NFAF promo ended March 31st, 2010.. the offer was then extended by Fairmont in an identical fashion until December 31st, 2010.. The only difference is the method of booking would be in a traditional manual way, not through the Internet.

I proceeded with a Manual NFAF thread on Fairmont President's Club forum. For about 5 months since April, with the help of a network of Fairmont emloyees, we were able to setup a system for FTers to take advantage of fantastic deals. There has been over 300 inquiries.. Many successful bookings, stays, and savings at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts worldwide!

The way it works is a connection through FB as friends.. this satisfies the friend requirement in "New Friends and Family." In addition, many of my personal friends through FB, have booked and stayed at Fairmonts on this current promo. I've personally booked in this fashion after the March 31st, 2010. Lots of positive feedback from those who have completed stays.

I've been invited to administrate the FB group.. Those who are friends with the administrators may join the group.. I've asked the employees to keep the level of response times up.. so it may take a day or so to get quotes.. Please understand, that these employees are working hard at Fairmonts, and are doing their best to get back to you as quickly as possible.

THE PROGRAM

What benefit does employees receive? Again, its the same program as NFAF when offered prior to March 31st, 2010. Nothing has changed.. employees get credit towards stays at Fairmont with each successful booking completed. So everyone wins. Please note, I'm not an employee at Fairmont.. although sometimes I wish I was an employee getting discounts and the ability to enjoy savings offered by Fairmont. Both my wife and I are Platinum Members with Fairmont President's Club.. and we frequent the iconic properties in Western Canada and Hawaii. This year we've spent 42 nights at Fairmonts so far, and enjoyed a nice spring break vacation at both Hawaii properties.. The majority of bookings we made was on NFAF, so definitely NFAF has been an important tool to our family in our ability to make stays affordable. With the permission of my Fairmont employee network.. we are extending this great opportunity to all interested.

NFAF works at all properties and are based on availability. Bookings can only be made 90 days out (same as NFAF prior to March 31st, 2010). To take advantage of this opportunity, FT PM me, and I will send a Facebook Friends link.. once accepted as friends, navigate to my wall and join the group.. post quote requests on the wall.. The page is like a stock ticker symbol screen.. with samples of quotes posted to the wall. Thanks to all who've participated, and thanks to Fairmont for continuing the NFAF program for all friends and families to enjoy.
Old Oct 18, 2010, 12:05 am
Suspended

Programs: book
Wow, great instructions.
Old Oct 18, 2010, 1:56 am

Hi,

I would really appreciate it if you would please PM me the link too as I would really like to book a room with a special rate.

Thank you!
Old Oct 18, 2010, 9:32 am

is there any way to put in a code on the fairmont website so we can get an idea of the rate we would have to pay.
Old Oct 18, 2010, 5:39 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
NFAF Quotes and bookings are done manually now.. Post your request on the group wall and the employee will get back to you with a quote.
Old Oct 18, 2010, 10:45 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Originally Posted by firefly2010
Wow, great instructions.
Yeah but too bad not everyone opts to read them as the last few posts demonstrates.
Old Oct 19, 2010, 5:08 am

Originally Posted by tcook052
Yeah but too bad not everyone opts to read them as the last few posts demonstrates.
The solution is hopefully for AncientMaestro and everyone else assisting to just ignore the posts of anyone who can't be bothered to read the original post or his recent post. If they can't go to the effort of reading that (and let's face it, its not much hassle) then they can't expect to be handled deals on a plate...
Old Oct 19, 2010, 4:20 pm

Thank you for this post!!!!!
Old Oct 20, 2010, 3:41 pm

Facebook necessary to join NFAF group?

Another wonderful benefit to being a member of Flyertalk....

We booked a couple of hotels last fall and this past winter with a friend who used to work for Fairmont but is now working with Thompson HOtels,.

My husbandm being the paranoid that he is, has concerns about joining a facebook page. Is there another means of accessing the network? We would love to try and luck and get a better rate at Whistler this season.

Thank you.
Old Oct 20, 2010, 5:52 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by squeakr
I tried to find the FB link but it's not clear what it's under - there are a LOT fo FB groups that offer codes.
If you're interested in my contacts, just PM me.. I see that you're a moderator.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.