FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hotel Deals (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hotel-deals-607/)
-   -   Conrad Istanbul 60Euro per night weekends only in 2010 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hotel-deals/1032841-conrad-istanbul-60euro-per-night-weekends-only-2010-a.html)

derpelikan Dec 28, 2009 3:42 pm

Conrad Istanbul 60Euro per night weekends only in 2010

Hello all,

i have found a very nice rate for the Conrad Istanbul.

i have been there and paid 170Euro for this hotel, nice lounge nice hotel, so i felt it was a good price.

now, i saw today, that they are running a 50% off Sale for weekends in all 2010.

you can go to the conrad or hilton page, search for the conrad istanbul, than go to specials on the conrad istanbul page. scroll down, there is a link to the 50% offer on weekends.

after you have selected the 50% off rate and the date, it will display you serval rates. sort with Price and it will show you 60Euro for a single room.

as most of us are diamond i think or gold, a single room should be enough to be booked to stay with two persons in that room. if you book for two persons its 72-74euro .

happy bookings!

cheers dp

sindjic Dec 28, 2009 5:30 pm

Didn't you hear there is a ongoing Hilton weekend sale throughout 2010...it's been there for at least 10 days or so...

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...ds-2010-a.html

ChinaShrek Dec 28, 2009 6:13 pm

Remember these rates are pre-paid and no refunds.

xxlboy Dec 29, 2009 2:53 am

with HH Gold or Diamond card , can you book a single room and stay 2 ?

I thought that Signgle room 60 and double room 70 EUR and difference is for the breakfast cost ?

can someone confirm that ?

thanks
xxlboy

kats Dec 29, 2009 3:47 am

Originally Posted by xxlboy (Post 13072176)
with HH Gold or Diamond card , can you book a single room and stay 2 ?

I thought that Signgle room 60 and double room 70 EUR and difference is for the breakfast cost ?

can someone confirm that ?

thanks
xxlboy

Yes, HH members can enjoy the spouse stay free benefit. 60 EUR would be great for Conrad Istanbul for two.

ELITEGOLDTRAVELLER Dec 29, 2009 5:45 am

Originally Posted by kats (Post 13072256)
Yes, HH members can enjoy the spouse stay free benefit. 60 EUR would be great for Conrad Istanbul for two.

Spouse is ok but what about the mistress:D:D:D

derpelikan Dec 29, 2009 6:41 am

never had a problem

Originally Posted by ELITEGOLDTRAVELLER (Post 13072486)

i inform the hotel if i take my mistress :rolleyes:

kats Dec 29, 2009 6:50 am

You can just tell them she is your wife. They would not bother trying to check passport names.

WingedWorldExplorer Dec 29, 2009 6:53 am

I am sure that they can roll-in an extra-bed into the room for the special lady. That would be the only hospitable thing to do :D:cool:^

Mizen Head Dec 31, 2009 5:37 pm

Originally Posted by kats (Post 13072725)
You can just tell them she is your wife. They would not bother trying to check passport names.

They would'nt bother, but mentioning the word WIFE in front of a mistress is guaranteed to ensure you get no Good Night kiss.

tcook052 Jan 1, 2010 10:00 am

Thanks for the note as I may not have found it elsewhere. :)

harryhv Jan 2, 2010 4:40 pm

The Hilton half-price weekend rates work for weekdays in some cases provided you book no more than 3 nights at a time.

There were a few mistakes, some hotels in Europe put in all their rooms and suites for all dates - now pulled.

But the hotels have discretion as to which days they allow as "weekends", and it seems some properties are using this as an opportunity to have a genuine sale.

For low-season periods you may find this rate for all days.

For example the Australian Hiltons are available at this rate throughout January. The Perth Hilton, normally AUD220, seems a bargain at AUD92 (USD84).

Best of all the rate includes breakfast.

Thunderroad Jan 2, 2010 5:11 pm

For May 7-9 I'm seeing 77.50 Euro per night, not 60. I assume it's simply because I'm plugging in different dates than the OP, or am I doing something wrong here?

derpelikan Jan 3, 2010 5:13 am

hilton istanbul

hi,

both hiltons in istanbul offering rates 60-70 Euro all year long.
so that would be a nice stay run in the 3 hotels

dp

yann Jan 3, 2010 7:54 am

Originally Posted by derpelikan (Post 13101205)
hi,

both hiltons in istanbul offering rates 60-70 Euro all year long.
so that would be a nice stay run in the 3 hotels

dp

How far are they from each other ? How easy/difficult is it to get from one to the other ?

Thanks.