[EXPIRED] Sheraton Crescent (Phoenix, AZ) for $39

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[EXPIRED] Sheraton Crescent (Phoenix, AZ) for $39

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2010, 11:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott LTT, Hilton Dia, Hyatt Expl, Avis Pres, Hertz Pres, National EE, AA Gold, UA Silver
Originally Posted by gfowler-ord-1k
If I am wrong I welcome the correction but I believe that lounges are part of the Sheraton brand standard.
Originally Posted by JFKSFOLAX_friend
Yes, that would be 100% incorrect.
If I understood this thread correctly, it is a brand standard (excluding the handful of Sheraton Suites).
Old Jan 3, 2010, 10:19 am

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, BMI Gold (RIP)
Originally Posted by MarshKing
If I understood this thread correctly, it is a brand standard (excluding the handful of Sheraton Suites).
Without turning it into a 'name a Sheraton without a lounge thread' there are definitely Sheratons (excluding Suites) without Lounges.
Old Jan 3, 2010, 11:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott LTT, Hilton Dia, Hyatt Expl, Avis Pres, Hertz Pres, National EE, AA Gold, UA Silver
Originally Posted by RAPC
Without turning it into a 'name a Sheraton without a lounge thread' there are definitely Sheratons (excluding Suites) without Lounges.
I'm guilty of not keeping this thread on track - mea culpa. I'll just quickly say that I agree with you 100%. There are several without a lounge. That said, properties are always given time to make the necessary adjustments and adapt to corporate mandates. The date which Sheratons must feature a club level? It's anyone's guess. (I'm just paraphrasing Starwood Lurker's comments in the thread which I previously linked to.)

The discussion as to whether a $15 credit is sufficient for a property that has (and charges a premium for) club level rooms is perhaps better suited for another forum. But that's one of the great things about FT -- where else will you find discussion, analysis and debate about earning points and elite benefits in a 'hotel deals' forum?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.