Wiki Posts
Search

Millenium Broadway Hotel from $186USD pn 2 Jan - 14 Mar

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2009, 2:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF OWE, HH D, HGP D, Starriott Plat, AA/LM/SQ/VA/QF/AS/BA
Millenium Broadway Hotel from $186USD pn 2 Jan - 14 Mar

Found this in my email from Travelzoo. Looks very attractive, hope someone can use it.

On select dates from January to March next year, stay at the Millennium Broadway Hotel in Times Square, New York for just $206 (US$186) per night -- that's a saving of up to $240 OFF regular rates. This offer also includes an upgrade to a Superior room.

Rated four stars by Yahoo Travel, the Millennium Broadway Hotel is in Midtown Manhattan, two blocks from the Theatre District. All Superior rooms feature flat-screen TVs, high-speed Internet access and floor-to-ceiling windows that offer amazing views of the city.

The $206 special is available from 2 January until 14 March. Book by 11 November.

Blackout dates: 11-13 January; 14, 19-27 February; 1-3, 8-10 March

Travelzoo tip: You can still get a great deal for stays on 11-13 January and 1-3, 8-10 March with rooms available for $244 (US$220) per night.
How to book: Click here to make your booking with Millennium Broadway Hotel, ensuring that promotion code 'zoo' is entered. Please note - prices on the website will be displayed in USD and do not include taxes (US$159). The final price including taxes will be $206 (US$186) per night.
Old Nov 4, 2009, 10:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Having stayed at this hotel this year (booked a superior room when expedia had a 50% off promotion), I must point out that $200 isn´t that a great bargain, rather what the room is worth. IMO the rack rate of $400+ is totally over the top.

The hotel is a decent 3*-property and has a good location, but nothing to get excited about.
Old Nov 4, 2009, 3:47 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP MM, HH Diamond
Agree with Jasper2009 - stayed in June for two nights on a travelzoo rate (think $169 for high floor). Found staff rather rude, had to ask twice for shampoo etc as none left in room and room was slightly tired. Will say on the plus side that we never had to wait for elevators and they were fast. Also excellent location.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.