Reload this Page >

Carlson Hotels (Radisson) Family & Friends Rate - 2009 - 2017 Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 9, 2014, 4:07 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: bhatnasx
The Friends and Family rate is intended to be offered to travellers who are "friend and family members" of a Carlson employee. That could be a hotel employee, a travel agent (Carlson Wagonlit) or restaurant employee (TGIF) (TGIF sold to Sentinel Capital Partners as of July 2014).

When you book the rate, you are supposed to have the basic data on your friend available at check-in for the hotel to verify that you are indeed authorized to use that rate. Generally, if they ask, they ask for:
1) Employee Name
2) Work location

Please consider that, as per T&C, only employee name and location can be requested only at the check in time.

The new code is RHGRFNF
NOTE:
Booking a rate that you're not entitled to book may result in rate adjustments and Club Carlson account freezing.

In general, the rate is €80 per night in Europe.

*These stays post as "Ineligible" - non-qualifying, non-stay, non-points earning ... so, in sum, don't associate a F&F reservation with your Gold Points account, unless elite perks you hope to enjoy are worth the risk.
Print Wikipost

Carlson Hotels (Radisson) Family & Friends Rate - 2009 - 2017 Thread

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2010, 6:02 am

Does this offer still work? and I assume no ID required? as the rates still appear on the website if you type in the code
Old Apr 25, 2010, 2:41 pm

Programs: skittles and m&m
Thumbs up

the code seems to be working and IMHO it is pretty awesome one! I doubt you need id or something like that.
"FEATURES:
- Special rate for Carlson/Rezidor Employees Family & Friends"
You are just friend of employee and thats it...

Thanks! ^
Old Apr 26, 2010, 11:47 pm

Programs: M&M, FB, DL, BA, UA...
Thanks for reminding me of this offer I checked for an upcoming stay in Vienna and it offered a flexible (non-prepaid) FF rate of 135 EUR including breakfast compared to 150EUR prepaid without breakfast or 200EUR flexible without breakfast.
Old Apr 30, 2010, 11:16 pm

Programs: DL Silver Medallion, SPG Preferred Plus, AAdvantage, AMEX MR, United Mileage Plus
just used the friends and family code in Bismarck, ND. No ID or anything req. nice deal!
Old Apr 30, 2010, 11:52 pm

Just used the rate in Cape Canaveral, FL. No issues at check-in.
Old May 1, 2010, 1:57 am

Programs: AA EXP, 1.5MM, AC
Thanks for the info. Just saved a bundle for 3 nights at the Radisson Edwardian Berkshire in London in mid May. The code discount was available for most of the Radisson's London properties.^
Old May 4, 2010, 11:15 am

Thanks

I'm glad someone commented on this and brought it back to the top. I'm staying and a Country Inn and Suites with a group of people this weekend. This will save us about $400 total this weekend.
Old May 10, 2010, 2:05 pm

Programs: IHG Pl. Amb / Accor Gold / Hilton Gold /FB Gold / M&M SEN
Also works on Regent website - seeing reduced rates on Regent Singapore (i.e. 375 SGD Exec.Suite / 262.50 SGD Deluxe Room)
Old May 27, 2010, 10:04 am

Anyone know if these rates/stays qualify for the Carlson promo
Two Stays = Free night, June 1-August 31 ?

Thx
rdy
Old May 27, 2010, 1:36 pm

Originally Posted by RDY3238
Anyone know if these rates/stays qualify for the Carlson promo
Two Stays = Free night, June 1-August 31 ?

Thx
rdy
They don't.
Points must be earned for the stay to qualify towards
'2 stays = free night'
Old May 30, 2010, 2:43 am

Programs: UA Premier Gold (*G), IHG Platinum & Hyatt Discoverist
I've booked a night at the Radisson Edwardian Heathrow using the F&F rate but it doesn't make any specific mention that breakfast is included?

Is the breakfast standard (like Hilton's current THE GREAT GETAWAY) or does it vary by property?
Old May 30, 2010, 5:43 pm

Programs: GPP SILVER, HH GOLD
Originally Posted by Coathanger
I've booked a night at the Radisson Edwardian Heathrow using the F&F rate but it doesn't make any specific mention that breakfast is included?

Is the breakfast standard (like Hilton's current THE GREAT GETAWAY) or does it vary by property?
As far as I know, NONE of the radisson edwardian hotels does include breakfast in the F&F rate.
In London, only the park inn hotels and the Radisson Blu Portman hotel offers free breakfast with this rate.
Old Jun 1, 2010, 7:30 am

Some very attractive discounts in some very nice hotels but I'm disappointed the discount apparently can only be used in the lowest category of room. At least that's what I'm getting when I check various hotels. Anyone finding choices of types of rooms?
Old Jun 1, 2010, 9:25 am

I just used the F&F rate in Cape Canaveral, FL. There were no issues.
Old Jun 7, 2010, 2:51 pm

Used it three times recently no problems also got an upgrade twice so not sure how that works!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.