Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Hong Kong and Macau
Reload this Page >

I'm going to HK next week

Old Jul 30, 2007, 11:33 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Hey, guys. I haven't been down your way in ~6 months, but it looks like I'm going to be spending a lot more time there during the course of the next year. I'll be staying in midlevels (I learned today that my company has an apartment there) and hanging out at Dragon Eye after work. So, if anyone wants to stop by, drop me a line (I don't know my exact dates, but am planning on the middle part of next week).
Old Jul 30, 2007, 11:45 am

Count me in moondog...I will see you in Nov., exact date not yet available. Also, nice to "communicate" with you again as I recall your "name" from days past.

Regards
747LWW
Old Jul 30, 2007, 11:58 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by 747LWW
Count me in moondog...I will see you in Nov.,
Well, I'm not moving there so odds are, you proably won't see me in November, but my company is moving in that direction (for now, we HAVE to reside in Beijing because our JV partner is here).

Also, nice to "communicate" with you again as I recall your "name" from days past.
I am not the semi-famous surfer who bears the same name. On this note, an FTer contacted me last year because the real "moondog" was on UA858 and got a page.

In spite of the fact that my surfing abilities are not on par with his, I know how to do HK properly.
Old Jul 30, 2007, 12:09 pm

Lets stay in touch and perhaps we will be there at the same time and hence could meet for a drink. I will have family with me during the approximately Nov 18-24th period. Do you think you may be there?

By the way, thanks for explaining your "name" and how it differs from another. Do you spend time on the UA page as that is where I likely saw noondog or something close to it earlier?

Regard
Old Jul 31, 2007, 11:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Hey! I'm flying to HKG tomorrow. Staying in Central. Ping me for drinks.
Old Jul 31, 2007, 3:15 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by stimpy
Hey! I'm flying to HKG tomorrow. Staying in Central. Ping me for drinks.
Hey, stimpy! I received your email, but shall post here instead. As much as I'd love to hang with you down there over the weekend and in BJ after that, I'm thinking about going down on Tuesday and to SH on Friday.... then back here the following Monday.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.