Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Hong Kong and Macau
Reload this Page >

Hong Kong - Enough time to connect?

Old May 3, 2007, 9:28 pm
Original Poster

Does 4 hours sound safe to make a connection coming from PEK on Dragon Air to make a HKG EVA flight to TPE?

Thanks!
Old May 3, 2007, 9:33 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Moving to the FT Hong Kong Forum
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator
Old May 3, 2007, 10:52 pm
Suspended

Programs: None any more
Minimum connecting time at Hong Kong for interline is 60 minutes I believe (for CX/KA-CX/KA it is 40 minutes). Four hours is ridiculously long - I hope you have lounge access or like shopping because you'll have a lot of time to kill. In fact you have time to go landisde and do a quick trip to Central for a look around or lunch or something depending on the time of day.
Old May 4, 2007, 8:44 am
Original Poster

Thank you!

Originally Posted by christep
Minimum connecting time at Hong Kong for interline is 60 minutes I believe (for CX/KA-CX/KA it is 40 minutes). Four hours is ridiculously long - I hope you have lounge access or like shopping because you'll have a lot of time to kill. In fact you have time to go landisde and do a quick trip to Central for a look around or lunch or something depending on the time of day.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.