Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Hong Kong and Macau
Reload this Page >

Which of the following hotels would you recommend in Kowloon?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which of the following hotels would you recommend in Kowloon?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2019, 7:49 pm

Originally Posted by garykung
Personally, I would not usually eat breakfast at a hotel because hotel breakfast (any kind) are pricey and the quality is average, unless it is included, i.e. free.

Even when free, I'd rather just go out for breakfast. Pick any place (just roam around) with congee/dim-sum/assorted meats would be better, in my view. Even the best hotel breakfast buffets get old after a few times. It's basically the same stuff--egg station, noodle station, juices, few dumplings, assorted meats and various pastries/yogurt. There's little difference between "best" and "worst," far as I'm concerned.

Having said that, the Sheraton's is pretty good and the only place that had the fatty braised pork that I really like.
Old Oct 29, 2019, 7:16 am

Programs: UA 1K 2.7MM, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, IHG Spire
I can highly recommend the Intercontinental Hotel in Kowloon. The most amazing views of Hong Kong harbor anywhere. Wonderful service delivered by kind and attentive people. The pool area rocks too.
Old Oct 29, 2019, 10:17 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by JNelson113
I can highly recommend the Intercontinental Hotel in Kowloon. The most amazing views of Hong Kong harbor anywhere. Wonderful service delivered by kind and attentive people. The pool area rocks too.
It's being rebranded as Regent (again).
Old Oct 30, 2019, 3:06 am

Agree the views are amazing no matter the weather, but you have to pay for a harbour-view room to get them.
Old Oct 30, 2019, 7:09 am

Originally Posted by 889
Agree the views are amazing no matter the weather, but you have to pay for a harbour-view room to get them.
True, but prices are quite reasonable now, as you can imagine, or sit in the lounge and just enjoy the view.
Old Oct 30, 2019, 7:10 am

Originally Posted by moondog
It's being rebranded as Regent (again).
Right, I actually stayed when it was the Regent quite a while ago. I don't think that the rebranding has happened yet though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.