Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Hong Kong and Macau
Reload this Page >

Getting from Arrivals to Terminal 2

Old Jun 20, 19, 11:11 am
Original Poster

Is it obvious and well signed how one gets from arrivals, after clearing immigration, to Terminal 2? Any tricks I should know? I will need to use Left Luggage and maybe the Priority Pass lounge if I have time.

Thanks,
-- Ethan
Old Jun 20, 19, 4:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi,

I belive it is relatively straight forward and reasonably sign posted ( on the far side of the MTR station ) with a number of large walkways to get there as I used the left luggage office a couple of years ago but I cannot find a good map on the HKIA webiste.

I'm sure real experts will be along shortly with more detailed answers

Regards

TBS
Old Jun 20, 19, 6:17 pm

It's not a separate terminal but attached to Terminal 1, straight ahead as you walk out of customs/immigration. But you have to take a signposted walkway that passes under the MTR tracks. You'll find the luggage storage on the way.
Old Jun 20, 19, 8:14 pm

It's well signposted, and a short walk.

Old Jun 20, 19, 10:41 pm
Original Poster

So I head generally towards the MTR, go under the tracks, but basically just follow signs. Thanks everyone!
Old Jun 21, 19, 1:36 am

To give you an idea of the closeness, on the Airport Express if you get off the left side it's T1 and off the right side it's T2. Everything is undercover and enclosed. You won't even know there is a train above you.
Old Jul 19, 19, 12:25 am

Programs: AA 1MM Lifetime Gold, WS Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by DragonSoul View Post
To give you an idea of the closeness, on the Airport Express if you get off the left side it's T1 and off the right side it's T2. Everything is undercover and enclosed. You won't even know there is a train above you.
So if an open door AE train is in the station you could enter from the T1 door and walk six feet through the entry doors and exit the T2 door.
Old Jul 19, 19, 8:18 am

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by ricktoronto View Post
So if an open door AE train is in the station you could enter from the T1 door and walk six feet through the entry doors and exit the T2 door.
Only if you go via the AsiaWorld-Expo bound platform (departure level). City bound platform is only one side and you will hit the brick wall...

Search this Thread