Wiki Posts
Search

Club Rooms in Macau

Search this Thread

Old Dec 24, 2018, 6:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Gold
Club Rooms in Macau

Planning 3 day stay in Macau in February and looking for a hotel with a club lounge. So far am seeing Sheraton and Sofitel Ponte 16. Kind of dismayed by reviews with "hordes" of guests at the Sheraton club lounge--sounds crowded, and not sure about the Sofitel (should have booked in their last 40% off sale, hoping for another).

Any recommendations people have?
Old Dec 24, 2018, 7:01 pm

Programs: Marriott, Hilton
I think the club lounge at Conrad Macau is just fine and they have great dim sum.

I'll be trying the RC next month and my expectations are very high.
Old Dec 25, 2018, 3:52 pm
Original Member

Location: Portland OR Double Emerald (QF and AA), DL PM/MM, Starwood Plat
The Sheraton club is huge (holds hundreds) and also has a huge buffet (maybe 100 different dishes) with surprisingly good food. I was only there once, and it was at 10% occupancy, so the hordes vary by day and time. Sheraton also has the biggest pool ... but not a surprise given the thousands of rooms (4000). For the scale they do it really well
Old Sep 22, 2019, 12:18 am

We stayed at the Sheraton as well. Nice Hotel but noch much more. Club Lounge is huge and offer very good however it can be easily crowded. Would we take the Sheraton again? Yes think so ...

Old Sep 22, 2019, 2:06 pm
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

The Grand Hyatt in Cotai has a very nice lounge which I've never seen crowded. You can make a meal of the offerings.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.