Wiki Posts
Search

Check in Time for China Airlines at HKG

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2018, 6:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: American Platinum
Check in Time for China Airlines at HKG

Does anyone know if you can check in for a flight on China Airlines at HKG three or four hours before departure? I've got a 4:30 PM departure for Jakarta and would like to check in around 1:00 PM. There's no problem with someone being at the counter, as there are departures for Taipei throughout the day, but I don't know if they'll accept the luggage that early.

Thanks!
Old May 22, 2018, 9:17 am

Programs: United, AA, KrisFlyer
Originally Posted by Jethro123
Does anyone know if you can check in for a flight on China Airlines at HKG three or four hours before departure? I've got a 4:30 PM departure for Jakarta and would like to check in around 1:00 PM. There's no problem with someone being at the counter, as there are departures for Taipei throughout the day, but I don't know if they'll accept the luggage that early.

Thanks!
If you're going there via MTR, this is useful. You can check-in at the Hong Kong or Kowloon Stations and they'll take care of your luggage.

MTR > In-Town Check-In Counters Information

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.