Wiki Posts
Search

4 hour and 20 minute layover in HKG

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2014, 4:32 am
Suspended

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by Ejote
My problem with the lounge is that (apparently) I could access it simply by virtue of my US status, which suggests that it is likely pretty crowded. I'll try to read some reviews on the boards, though.
What lounges let you in just because you are an American ???? I have never seen a lounge with we welcome all amrican citizens on the door
Old May 23, 2014, 7:48 am

Originally Posted by mayodave
What lounges let you in just because you are an American ???? I have never seen a lounge with we welcome all amrican citizens on the door
US Airways is what I thought he meant.
Old May 23, 2014, 7:51 am

Originally Posted by rkkwan
Go to the city or stay in the lounge. Not much around the airport with your timeframe that's better than the CX F lounge.
On the one hand, it seems a pity not to at least see the city.

On the other, it somehow feels a bit too rushed and I would have this nagging worry that despite flying in F and all, one should not cut things too close. It is always prudent to arrive at the airport one hour before the flight, irrespective of travel on F.

Is there a way OP can defer his onward flight if only by a few hours?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.