Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Hong Kong and Macau
Reload this Page >

Macau Ferry Terminal to Four Seasons Macau?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2012, 9:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United Gold

I am staying at the Four Seasons Macau next week arriving from Hong Kong via TurboJet. I think I'm arriving at Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal, Macau (is that the terminal TurboJet sails to?) and need to find ground transportation to the Four Seasons Macau. My questions are:

1. Does the Four Seasons provide complimentary shuttle service from Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal, Macau to the hotel?

2. If they do not, how much is a taxi to the hotel?

Thank you.
Old Jun 21, 2012, 11:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Priority Club Plat
Virtually all major hotels have complimentary shuttles or limos, can't see it different for the 4S. Contact the hotel prior about which ferry you're taking and they'll have someone greet you at customs exit.
Old Jun 22, 2012, 12:08 am

Programs: CX Diamond
According to the website the shuttle is only available from the Pac On Ferry terminal (which is where the Cotai ferries go to).

There are shuttles from the main ferry terminal to the Venetian so if you dont have luggage you could take that

Alternately a taxi is unlikely to cost more than 100 Patacas
Old Jun 22, 2012, 4:15 am

Originally Posted by mdevans
According to the website the shuttle is only available from the Pac On Ferry terminal (which is where the Cotai ferries go to).

There are shuttles from the main ferry terminal to the Venetian so if you dont have luggage you could take that

Alternately a taxi is unlikely to cost more than 100 Patacas
The taxi should be around 50-60 MOP.
Old Jun 22, 2012, 4:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Priority Club Plat
Originally Posted by mdevans
If that's the case, I'd take the Cotaijet. No need to bother with the taxis.
Old Jun 24, 2012, 5:13 pm

Programs: CX Silver, QFF Bronze, Mabuhay Miles
I have stayed at the Four Seasons and arrived at both terminals. Both have a dedicated Four Seasons bus transport. (unless something has changed in a year)

If arriving at Cotai terminal in Macau, the bus is on the left-most parking space, altough there will be someone there to greet you. If arriving at the main Macau terminal there will be a Four Seasons person there - she will take you to the bus (it is a little harder to find as it is through the underpass).

Given the choice, take the CotaiJet as the immigration lines at the main Macau terminal can be very long and an hour wait is not unusual.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.