Wiki Posts
Search

Restaurants with a view

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2012, 9:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Restaurants with a view

I'm looking for a nice restaurant, with harbor views, to celebrate my wife's birthday next month. I've done some research and asking around, but I don't feel like I'm making much progress towards a decision. So far, I've looked at Felix, Caprice, One Harbour Road and Nobu but I'm having trouble finding prices for some of those (no surprise).

Can someone provide some suggestions that may fit my criteria? We're pretty flexible on the type of food and would like to spend ~ $200-$250 (USD) total for dinner. Do you think we'll still have a shot at getting a table by the windows for mid-February?

Last edited by sdm1130; Jan 4, 2012 at 10:00 pm
Old Jan 4, 2012, 10:21 pm

Programs: AC Altitude 100K, QF Gold, SPG Platinum 100, Hilton HHonours Diamond
I am a fan of Hutong which is one floor down from Aqua. Should fit the budget. Menu and prices are on the website www.aqua.com.hk
Old Jan 6, 2012, 9:15 am

Programs: Mucci, BA, Hilton.
Originally Posted by sdm1130
I'm looking for a nice restaurant, with harbor views, to celebrate my wife's birthday next month. I've done some research and asking around, but I don't feel like I'm making much progress towards a decision. So far, I've looked at Felix, Caprice, One Harbour Road and Nobu but I'm having trouble finding prices for some of those (no surprise).

Can someone provide some suggestions that may fit my criteria? We're pretty flexible on the type of food and would like to spend ~ $200-$250 (USD) total for dinner. Do you think we'll still have a shot at getting a table by the windows for mid-February?
I like Aqua as well. View will not be beaten at that price. Also it has an added bonus that every seat has an excellent view.

You can also try Mortons in the Sheraton. Although the view is not as nice as Aqua.
Old Jan 7, 2012, 1:53 am

Programs: QF, Velocity, AA
Don't mean to hijack the thread, but also looking at the same - but for somewhere that might accept, or be ok for someone dining alone?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.