Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Pattaya {THA}

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2020, 10:18 am

Programs: Delta Gold. Hilton Diamond. Hyatt Explorist.
What do diamond members get for the free breakfast at this hotel?
Old Mar 28, 2020, 8:56 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat HH Diamond
Originally Posted by ChrisFlyer66
What do diamond members get for the free breakfast at this hotel?
Full buffet in restaurant. I had 3 adults in my party all booked into one room. Each of us received the benefit, and I was on a Hilton GO rate (friend of employee). Didn't get an upgrade, but didn't expect it as the rate was dirt cheap. Also, used my AMX 250 resort credit, so this stay was a steal.

I LOVED the hotel and facilities, Pattaya, not so much. Can't say I would ever go back.
ChrisFlyer66 likes this.
Old Dec 30, 2021, 10:26 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Finnair Plus Platinum, TAP Silver, EB Silver, Honors Diamond, IHG Diamond, NCH Platinum , BW Diamond
Although Hilton.com https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/bkk...ilton-pattaya/ says that the Executive Lounge is not open:

"What To Expect During Your Visit

We are committed to providing a safe, enjoyable experience from check-in to check-out. Learn more at Hilton.com/CleanStay. Face coverings may be required. Please contact the hotel for more information.

Available: Concierge, Fitness Center, Breakfast, Pool, Room Service, Spa.

Available but with modified service: On-site Restaurant(s).

Temporarily not available: Business Center, Executive Lounge, Valet Parking."

I contacted them and got a reponse:

"Executive Lounge (Level 33):

• All-day refreshments from 06:30 to 21:00

• Breakfast from 06:30 to 10:30 (weekdays) / From 06:30 to 11:00 (weekends)

• Afternoon tea from 14:00 to 17:00

• Evening cocktail from 17:30 to 19:30"

Looks like they just haven't updated Hilton.com after reopening the lounge.
Old Feb 3, 2022, 10:59 am

Lounge was open last month. Breakfast was offered at the Edge restaurant versus the Horizon restaurant. Horizon had signs that it was open at night and required an ATK test for entry, although I never went to check out if it was actually operating during my stay since I don't drink alcohol.
Old May 26, 2022, 5:27 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, UA *S, BA Fanboy
I just completed a stay here and everything was as good, if not better than stays I had here in 2014 and 2015. All covid theatre has ended.

I got a beautiful suite and a late checkout. Things I'm not usually accustomed to at Hilton. I'll go back to Pattaya for this property, if nothing else.

Only negative is because anyone with half a brain has become a diamond member over the past two years, the executive lounge, at times, felt like Amex Centurion lounges in the USA: a bit of a free for all. If you want a seat on the patio you probably need to show up at 4:30 because when I walked in at 5:30, few seats remained anywhere indoors or out.
hockeystl likes this.
Old Dec 28, 2022, 11:28 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium & LTP, Hilton Diamond (Aspire card), Hyatt Globalist, UA Gold (almost free agent)
First stay since Covid for two nights and will check out tomorrow. Got King Executive premium ocean front 2x02 room and love this room type ( one of my most favorite room out of all Asian hotels I have stayed so far ). I got the same room type a few years in a row before COVID and each year I had one stay with two nights for the $250 Aspire resort credit usage. Really like this property but not the city.

Breakfast and lounge offerings seem no big change compared to pre-Covid.

Very ironic I have got much better room upgrade at Hilton hotels in Thailand (both Waldorf Bangkok and Hilton Pattaya) as diamond from Amex Aspire card than being Bonvey Titanium at Marriott hotels and Globalist at Hyatt hotels. I will keep Aspire as long it provides Diamond status regardless of fee increase.
Old Dec 28, 2022, 4:35 pm

Originally Posted by tomwhom
First stay since Covid for two nights and will check out tomorrow. Got King Executive premium ocean front 2x02 room and love this room type ( one of my most favorite room out of all Asian hotels I have stayed so far ). I got the same room type a few years in a row before COVID and each year I had one stay with two nights for the $250 Aspire resort credit usage. Really like this property but not the city.
Agreed about the property being fantastic but Pattaya itself leaves much to be desired. At least they are having more events and festivals on the beach. It is a nice place to use a free night and the resort credit, since Bangkok has no options for that, but it's a shame that there aren't as many resort properties around.
tomwhom likes this.
Old Dec 28, 2022, 6:45 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium & LTP, Hilton Diamond (Aspire card), Hyatt Globalist, UA Gold (almost free agent)
Originally Posted by eccentricfusion
Agreed about the property being fantastic but Pattaya itself leaves much to be desired. At least they are having more events and festivals on the beach. It is a nice place to use a free night and the resort credit, since Bangkok has no options for that, but it's a shame that there aren't as many resort properties around.
I'm thinking from next year I will try Hilton Hua Hin for the resort credit as I would stay more at Hyatt Regency Hua Hin and see how it goes. IMO you get more value to stay at Waldorf BKK than Hilton Pattaya using the free night voucher.
Old Dec 28, 2022, 10:18 pm

Originally Posted by tomwhom
I'm thinking from next year I will try Hilton Hua Hin for the resort credit as I would stay more at Hyatt Regency Hua Hin and see how it goes. IMO you get more value to stay at Waldorf BKK than Hilton Pattaya using the free night voucher.
I guess so for value, but I typically stay at Marriott properties within Bangkok. It's nice at least having a fairly close option to Bangkok, I get positive value already from the credits on the Aspire so I'm not as concerned about redeeming for maximum value if it is too off the path of my travels. I do a weekend down in Pattaya to use the free certificate/resort credit and take a break from the city. It's nice to get some seafood and visit Koh Larn. Unfortunately with travel from China opening up, I fully expect Koh Larn to be extremely crowded again, which will impact my decision in the future. Hua Hin is also a little bit farther away from Bangkok. I might spend my free night certificate in Tokyo or Gyeongju next time around.
Old Dec 24, 2023, 7:57 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Hilton Pattaya: could anybody update if Diamond breakfast is still at a restaurant when room booked at a rate without breakfast.
Old Dec 25, 2023, 1:20 am

Programs: BA Gold (ex-GGL, maybe future Silver), Hilton Diamond
As of a year ago, yes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.