Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rock & Roll Summer is back

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2009, 5:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage (PLT :(, 2MM), HHonors (Silver), Hertz (5 Star), Marriott (Silver)
Rock & Roll Summer is back

It is back this year - although i recieved some certs from last year i never did manage to go to a concert

Each Hilton HHonors(R) stay completed at any Hilton Family hotel between June 22 and September 30, 2009 earns you one (1) complimentary general admission / lawn ticket to some of the top music and entertainment events of the summer courtesy of Live Nation(R) .

Choose from some of the biggest acts in the country's most celebrated venues, at no additional cost.

Getting your Rock N' Roll Summer™ ticket is easy:

1. Register for this promotion by entering your HHonors Account # or Username and PIN or Password below. Not an HHonors Member? Enroll Now!
2. Make sure you’ve provided a valid email address in your HHonors account profile
3. Stay at any Hilton Family hotel between June 22 and September 30, 2009
Old Jun 25, 2009, 8:18 pm
ayg

Programs: SWA A List, HH Gold, Bonvoy Plat, Hertz PC
Link? Google doesn't seem to have one yet...
Old Jun 25, 2009, 9:40 pm
Suspended

https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/proces...rocknroll,Q309
Old Jun 26, 2009, 5:35 am
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
valid for US residents only . . .
Old Jul 6, 2009, 10:03 am

Smile

Just got my first code and redeemed. No fees of any kind. Totally free. Now I need two more stays to take my kids to see Def Leppard!
Old Jul 6, 2009, 4:51 pm

Thumbs down Worthless for NY/NJ area this year if you're older than 14

PNC Arts Center (formerly Garden State Arts Center) the only venue in the area last year that had decent names is omitted this year. I don't recall if Jones Beach was included last year, but it's not this year.

No artists in NY I even recognise.

Lame, worthless promotion for this area. I suspect that the people who would go to the acts available wouldn't generally stay in hotel rooms anyway.
Old Jul 6, 2009, 5:47 pm

Programs: CO Plat, HH Diamond
I've got a couple of codes if anyone is interested. I won't be using them. PM me if you want them.
Old Jul 10, 2009, 3:05 am

Just got my code in my email too.
Old Jul 10, 2009, 2:52 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond ; Prority Club Platinum; Rapid Rewards A List; OnePass
Lame and worthless for Houston also. One show in Houston, no name event, nothing in Austin or San Antonio either. Useless!
Old Jul 18, 2009, 6:49 am

Programs: CO Platinum HH Diamond SWA Hertz Gold
If anyone has any codes that that are worthless in their area and would be going to waste could you PM me? I would really like 2 for an additonal show in TPA.

Most of my stays are going to be after the additional show I'm trying to get. Last years were worthless here, but a couple that aren't too bad this time around. I was rather suprised! Granted I spend most of my weekends in NJ and they are really worthless at PNC.
Old Sep 6, 2009, 11:27 pm

Programs: DL PM, AA PM, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Is anyone able to actually use these? I have a bunch piling up and don't see myself ever redeeming them; please post here or PM me if you'd like a few codes.
Old Sep 7, 2009, 5:38 am

Programs: AA Plt, HH Diamond, IHG Plt
I am not able to use the codes but have a lot of them. If you need them and will use them, PM me and I will send them to you. Let me know how many you need.
Old Sep 7, 2009, 4:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Same here, have 3 or so codes. PM me if you need them.
Old Sep 8, 2009, 10:15 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Executive Platinum, HHonors Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold
What is it about Texas - nothing in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area either. I have 2 codes and don't see any way I'll use these. Feel free to PM me if anyone wants them.

Personally, I would prefer if they just gave bonus points, gift cards, or something I could use.
Old Sep 13, 2009, 6:40 pm

Programs: Red Sox Nation
Hi all,

I PM'd some of you, but if anyone sees this thread and has codes still available, please PM me. I'd be happy to use them.

Thanks to all the above posters for sharing with the FT community!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.