Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2020] Conrad Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa {PYF}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2020] Conrad Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa {PYF}

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2019, 11:27 am

Originally Posted by Cynapse

Do you think the hotel releases crap like this on purpose so you can’t book on points easily with a 5th day free/use a reward night/etc? I see this a lot, but with August dates just recently released it seemed kind of suspicious.
I just checked. I see 89K availability for every day posted for August 1-22.

TD
Old Aug 19, 2019, 12:23 pm

Originally Posted by Traveler Dave

I just checked. I see 89K availability for every day posted for August 1-22.

TD
Something is seriously messed up then because I still see the exact same thing with intermittent outages every 2-4 days. What website do you use to check? I use this page: https://conradhotels3.hilton.com/en_...tels/index.htm
Old Aug 19, 2019, 3:33 pm

Something is seriously messed up then because I still see the exact same thing with intermittent outages every 2-4 days. What website do you use to check? I use this page: https://conradhotels3.hilton.com/en_...tels/index.htm
hilton.com
I login to my account
Go to Reservations under My Stays
I put in Bora Bora. Check in date the very last date you can select (currently August 19th)
The check out date a few days later
It will show No Availability.
Select View Available Dates

I am sure there are faster ways to look, but it works for me. Still showing all of August (through 22nd). Only 2 dates for June. No dates for July.

TD

Last edited by Traveler Dave; Aug 19, 2019 at 3:43 pm
Old Aug 19, 2019, 5:54 pm

hilton.com
I login to my account
Go to Reservations under My Stays
I put in Bora Bora. Check in date the very last date you can select (currently August 19th)
The check out date a few days later
It will show No Availability.
Select View Available Dates

I am sure there are faster ways to look, but it works for me. Still showing all of August (through 22nd). Only 2 dates for June. No dates for July.

TD

Okay when I use that method I see all of August available too. That’s pretty shady imo. I’m interested in mid/late May and was able to book 5 consecutive dates a week or so ago but I still need 4 more. With either method I don’t see dates available (so that is good) but still overall makes me a bit uneasy about showing their available dates. 🧐
Old Aug 19, 2019, 6:03 pm

Okay when I use that method I see all of August available too. That’s pretty shady imo. I’m interested in mid/late May and was able to book 5 consecutive dates a week or so ago but I still need 4 more. With either method I don’t see dates available (so that is good) but still overall makes me a bit uneasy about showing their available dates. 🧐
I have found all the major points hotels play with their calendars. Not sure if it is on purpose or just poor IT/Web design. I could say it is annoying, but like all things in life, if it were easy everyone would be doing it. So I don’t mind the little challenges if I can get an awesome vacation out of it.

TD
Old Aug 20, 2019, 6:37 pm

For those who already visited Conrad Bora Bora - is there any afternoon snack/tea/lounge snack included for diamond members..? I asked like 3 times through email already and every single time received copy/paste text: “According to your Hilton Honors Diamond status, you are eligible for a free upgrade to the immediate upper category upon availability at time of check-in, you will have late check out upon availability, free continental breakfast for 2, 1 000 point, special amenities & 2 bottle of water per stay”

Never visited Hilton or Conrad hotel that wouldn’t have anything in the afternoon for the members..
Thanks!
Old Aug 20, 2019, 7:13 pm

Originally Posted by MJJW1985
For those who already visited Conrad Bora Bora - is there any afternoon snack/tea/lounge snack included for diamond members..? I asked like 3 times through email already and every single time received copy/paste text: “According to your Hilton Honors Diamond status, you are eligible for a free upgrade to the immediate upper category upon availability at time of check-in, you will have late check out upon availability, free continental breakfast for 2, 1 000 point, special amenities & 2 bottle of water per stay”

Never visited Hilton or Conrad hotel that wouldn’t have anything in the afternoon for the members..
Thanks!
NO. There is no lounge and nothing offered outside of the free breakfast.
Old Aug 20, 2019, 7:18 pm

Originally Posted by gvaughn
NO. There is no lounge and nothing offered outside of the free breakfast.
Not even a free Conrad stuffed animal!

TD
Old Aug 20, 2019, 7:28 pm

Not even a free Conrad stuffed animal!

TD
whhhaaaaaaaattt!? Wthhh... I’m collecting those Conrad stuffed animals

thanks guys
Old Aug 20, 2019, 7:41 pm

Do Golds get a free breakfast at Conrad?
Old Aug 21, 2019, 7:16 am

Originally Posted by mlqsko
Do Golds get a free breakfast at Conrad?
This has been answered in this thread many times, but yes, they do.
Old Aug 21, 2019, 7:01 pm

This has been answered in this thread many times, but yes, they do.
Thank you. Yes they do would have been sufficient instead of wasting time and efforts to write 10 additional words
Old Aug 21, 2019, 8:52 pm

Thank you. Yes they do would have been sufficient instead of wasting time and efforts to write 10 additional words
I think you might have missed his point that your initial 8 words were the waste of time and effort.

A simple Google search or search of this thread would have given you your answer without asking the question...and having me type 45 words.

TD
Old Aug 22, 2019, 12:48 am

I think you might have missed his point that your initial 8 words were the waste of time and effort.

A simple Google search or search of this thread would have given you your answer without asking the question...and having me type 45 words.

TD
You seem to have a lot of time to waste. Be my guest
Old Aug 22, 2019, 10:26 pm

You seem to have a lot of time to waste. Be my guest
Read the wiki and you will get a sense of all the resort has to offer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.