Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Conrad Bora Bora {PYF} (formerly Hilton)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Conrad Bora Bora {PYF} (formerly Hilton)

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2022, 3:53 pm

Originally Posted by lily23
Has anyone had trouble reaching out to the hotel to arrange the boat transfer? I've emailed the hotel a couple times but haven't received a response. My stay is two weeks away so just wondering if I need to actually phone...
I haven't had any luck either. I emailed them May 2nd and haven't heard back yet (my stay is 5/19). I just sent another follow up email looking for confirmation.
lily23 likes this.
Old May 10, 2022, 4:30 pm

Don’t worry, you guys will be fine. They reached out to me a week before my arrival.
lily23 and Cynapse like this.
Old May 10, 2022, 4:55 pm

Originally Posted by lily23
Has anyone had trouble reaching out to the hotel to arrange the boat transfer? I've emailed the hotel a couple times but haven't received a response. My stay is two weeks away so just wondering if I need to actually phone...
We got confirmation about 3-4 days before our trip. However our flight got delayed and we ended up missing our transfer to Bora Bora. I messaged the hotel that morning through the app 3 hours before our new arrival time but I guess Hilton doesn’t check their messages often. When we got to Bora Bora, there was no one from Hilton. A rep from IHG was able to call the hotel for us but it took them an hour and another call 30 minutes later for someone to finally get us.
ricohitman and lily23 like this.
Old May 11, 2022, 9:54 pm

FYI, I received confirmation today for my Conrad boat transfer from the airport from the CBB front desk.
lily23 likes this.
Old May 12, 2022, 3:11 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
3rd time here. Last time was short - only about 36 hours total. Anyway, it is just stunning, even more beautiful than I remembered. I was at Le Meridien Maldives last month, and while that was lovely, the grounds and staff here are on a completely different level.

Also, it's the first time I wasn't proactively upgraded to a stand-alone bungalow, but put into the base "Lagoon View Suite" in the big building as Diamond. More on that later, but this isn't even peak season yet, so consider your upgrade options carefully.
Cynapse likes this.
Old May 12, 2022, 2:56 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Any more recent opinions on the Polynesian buffet ± show? Friends are trying to decide it vs sushi (the only options on Friday).
Old May 12, 2022, 3:30 pm

Originally Posted by italdesign
Any more recent opinions on the Polynesian buffet ± show? Friends are trying to decide it vs sushi (the only options on Friday).
show was great. Get there early to get good seating. Buffet, like the rest of the food offerings when I was there, was super bland.
Old May 12, 2022, 8:56 pm

Air Tahiti Nui Online Check in?

I tried checking in online with ATN but it says online check in is disabled due to the current health protocols. I assume that is just because they need to process vaccination and negative Covid test records at the time of check in at the airport? Just looking to make sure.
Old May 12, 2022, 10:21 pm

Programs: AA, AS, Marriott
Originally Posted by Cynapse
I tried checking in online with ATN but it says online check in is disabled due to the current health protocols. I assume that is just because they need to process vaccination and negative Covid test records at the time of check in at the airport? Just looking to make sure.
Yes, that's right. There was no problem at PPT with the check in procedures upon departure.
Old May 14, 2022, 6:04 pm

You should be all set; no more testing needed.
Old May 14, 2022, 6:07 pm

Yes, the hotel provides free snorkeling gear, both masks with a separate airway barrel and incorporate airway barrel as well as fins (many sizes available).
liw5215 likes this.
Old May 14, 2022, 6:10 pm

[QUOTE=Cynapse;34220002]If anyone is traveling now through September 5th you can preregister your trip and earn an additional 2x or 3x on all your Hilton points. Perfect timing for my trip!

When checking out of Conrad, they also remind you to sign up prior to paying your final bill.
Cynapse likes this.
Old May 14, 2022, 6:14 pm

Originally Posted by Majuki
We took out some XPF from an ATM at the airport. The first driver could take USD as well, but we paid in XPF. I didn't inquire about the exchange rate there.

You'll need the European style adapters.
The rooms have plugs that are compatible with devices used in the U.S.
Old May 14, 2022, 6:17 pm

Originally Posted by mochi0172
We flew out of PPT to LAX last night and was able to get in the lounge with PP. There was a flight to SFO leaving that night but by the time we got up to the lounge those passengers had already boarded. So we had a pretty empty lounge for two hours before our flight. Not bad at all!
The lounge at PPT is pretty well stocked with food items as well! We also had around 2-3 hours to spend at the lounge prior to a United flight from PPT to SFO and was admitted through Priority Pass.
Cynapse likes this.
Old May 14, 2022, 9:44 pm

Originally Posted by AmongTheStars
You should be all set; no more testing needed.
Has there been an update from FP? Last update I see shows inbound testing still needed.

Thanks
TD

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.