Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Conrad Bora Bora {PYF} (formerly Hilton)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Conrad Bora Bora {PYF} (formerly Hilton)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2021, 9:34 am

Originally Posted by mlqsko
Has anyone seen any standard room rewards in 2022?? Can't seem to find anything.
Same here. And I've been looking almost everyday for weeks. I wonder what's the pattern of when Hilton releases standard award rooms.
Old Apr 5, 2021, 9:43 am

I will cancel 5 nights towards end of June..
Old Apr 5, 2021, 9:53 am

Originally Posted by missmissing1
I will cancel 5 nights towards end of June..
Curiuos if that was a personal choice or do you know if airlines or hotels will still be closed? I ask because we have a trip late June in to early July still holding out hope we can still make.

TD
Old Apr 5, 2021, 9:55 am

Originally Posted by Traveler Dave
Curiuos if that was a personal choice or do you know if airlines or hotels will still be closed? I ask because we have a trip late June in to early July still holding out hope we can still make.

TD
It's my personal choice. Actually, I do think the hotel probably will open in June.
Traveler Dave likes this.
Old Apr 9, 2021, 12:40 pm

The resort just posted on their facebook page that they're officially reopening on May 1.
Old Apr 10, 2021, 1:03 am

Programs: Hyatt Glob; AA ExPlat; Hilton Diamond
Was able to rebook my Sept 2021 trip to March 2022 without much trouble, got the exact week I wanted when the schedule opened up. If you're looking 1 year out, shouldn't be too hard to lock in the dates you want.
Old Apr 12, 2021, 6:43 am

Looking for flights for my stay next year. Is a 2 hr layover between international arrival and the flight to BOB enough to go through customs and all that?
Old Apr 12, 2021, 10:09 am

Originally Posted by pzpa
Looking for flights for my stay next year. Is a 2 hr layover between international arrival and the flight to BOB enough to go through customs and all that?
I have found that it is. We usually get through customs in about an hour. We do fly business so I presume that helps reduce the time.

TD
pzpa likes this.
Old Apr 12, 2021, 2:02 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist; AA Plat Pro; IHG Diamond Amb; Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by missmissing1
It's my personal choice. Actually, I do think the hotel probably will open in June.
Let us know when you cancel!
Old Apr 13, 2021, 12:07 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG100K, BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Plat,
I too can't find any availability even a year out. I wonder if this will change or if Hilton well tell them to open up space
Old Apr 13, 2021, 3:02 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Kimpton IC, Marriott Plat, AS MVP Gold
Originally Posted by Traveler Dave
I have found that it is. We usually get through customs in about an hour. We do fly business so I presume that helps reduce the time.

TD
It also doesn't hurt to have both the international and domestic flight on the same ticket when possible.
pzpa likes this.
Old Apr 14, 2021, 7:26 am

Cannot book on points

Even though I can find « saver » availability, when I click on an available date I always get « Pay with Points is currently unavailable at this property ». What’s the trick here?
Old Apr 17, 2021, 9:07 pm

Can't believe there is no availability in May at the Conrad when IHGs and STR show good amount and people are canceling random days each day.
Old Apr 17, 2021, 9:13 pm

Originally Posted by pzpa
Disregard the earlier posters as there is a requirement for vaccinated and immunized travelers to get a covid test upon arrival in Papeete (if neither vaccinated or immunized I wouldn't go due to 10 day quarantine in Papeete). I'd wait until some people report in early May how long it takes before making a decision.
Traveler Dave likes this.
Old Apr 17, 2021, 11:42 pm

Originally Posted by MileageGoblin
Disregard the earlier posters as there is a requirement for vaccinated and immunized travelers to get a covid test upon arrival in Papeete (if neither vaccinated or immunized I wouldn't go due to 10 day quarantine in Papeete). I'd wait until some people report in early May how long it takes before making a decision.
All arrivals will be subject to COVID-19 testing regardless of vaccination or antibodies status. I have been told that the arrival tests will be rapid tests will be given just AFTER passport control but PRIOR to customs and that results will be nearly instant. Although I would anticipate a decent size queue and wait time. Air Tahiti will be adjusting their domestic flight times accordingly in the coming days to allow for later departures to Bora Bora and other islands.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.