Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Conrad Bora Bora {PYF} (formerly Hilton)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Conrad Bora Bora {PYF} (formerly Hilton)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2021, 8:01 am

I think the old adage still is true: If you will be disappointed that you didn't get it, then pay for it. If you can live without it but it is a "bonus" if you get it...roll the dice.
coolbeans202, KRUXED and Cynapse like this.
Old Oct 25, 2021, 10:56 am

Originally Posted by yakel
Am a Diamond and was there last month for the third time; again no way without paying (unless there's another way I don't know about).
As a diamond member, you should get space available upgrades so is it just that the upgrades are to lower tier rooms or is it that the hotel is close to full capacity? We’re heading there in December and just wondering.
Old Oct 25, 2021, 12:53 pm

To lower tier rooms.
jste21 likes this.
Old Oct 25, 2021, 2:26 pm

Programs: UA Silver SPG Lifetime Gold
Has anyone had any luck with standard room redemptions here ( 95,000 points/night)? I'm trying to go for 6 nights next year but the Diamond agent said there's no a single night available at the standard rate.
Old Oct 25, 2021, 5:04 pm

Programs: hilton diamond, united 1k, priority
Originally Posted by chrisinacton
Has anyone had any luck with standard room redemptions here ( 95,000 points/night)? I'm trying to go for 6 nights next year but the Diamond agent said there's no a single night available at the standard rate.
it takes a lot of work and you need to plan a full 365 day out. They do open in blocks about a year out. For the first time they opened a larger group of rooms earlier this year. To get my 6 days it took checking several times a day for months. It’s one of the most coveted awards and the toughest one I ever got (multiple times since we had to cancel due to Covid).
Cynapse likes this.
Old Oct 26, 2021, 12:54 am

Originally Posted by avnmgr
it takes a lot of work and you need to plan a full 365 day out. They do open in blocks about a year out. For the first time they opened a larger group of rooms earlier this year. To get my 6 days it took checking several times a day for months. It’s one of the most coveted awards and the toughest one I ever got (multiple times since we had to cancel due to Covid).
I agree on the 365 days out but don't agree it's that much of a work. Just booked 7 (seven) consecutive nights at the end of October 2022. Took me a few days of checking once a day.

https://i.imgur.com/aAnfYOa.png

Last edited by mlqsko; Oct 26, 2021 at 1:03 am
Old Oct 26, 2021, 11:57 am

Room Categories

Hello! We have 5 nights booked here under the standard award availability in May for our honeymoon. I am looking into paying for an upgrade and would like input on which room categories are worth the upgrade cost. I was considering the horizon view pool villa, however I haven’t seen many posts about this room category. We also have 5 nights in an overwater bungalow booked at the Hilton Moorea from a TravelZoo voucher prior to our stay in Bora Bora. Is the overwater bungalow experience different enough at these resorts to pay the upgrade cost in Bora Bora as well? Thanks!!
Old Oct 26, 2021, 1:30 pm

Originally Posted by hulk0020
Hello! We have 5 nights booked here under the standard award availability in May for our honeymoon. I am looking into paying for an upgrade and would like input on which room categories are worth the upgrade cost. I was considering the horizon view pool villa, however I haven’t seen many posts about this room category. We also have 5 nights in an overwater bungalow booked at the Hilton Moorea from a TravelZoo voucher prior to our stay in Bora Bora. Is the overwater bungalow experience different enough at these resorts to pay the upgrade cost in Bora Bora as well? Thanks!!
The water around Hilton Moorea is like an aquarium. I would go with the upgrade for an overwater bungalow there and spring for the beach villa at Conrad Bora Bora.
Old Nov 1, 2021, 4:04 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors, IHG, Hyatt
Has anyone called the hotel to ask them to swipe their Aspire credit cards so that the 250$ from this year can be used on your stay next year?
Old Nov 1, 2021, 4:10 pm

Has worked for me fine in previous years.
Old Nov 1, 2021, 4:13 pm

Originally Posted by eye84u
Has worked for me fine in previous years.
who did you contact to do this? was it through email or phone?
Old Nov 1, 2021, 4:22 pm

Has anyone tried the new golf simulator at the Conrad? Is it a free activity or is there a cost to use it?
Old Nov 2, 2021, 6:13 am

Originally Posted by linaseta
who did you contact to do this? was it through email or phone?
[email protected]
She was very nice and quoted me lower upgrade prices than the other lady Remy.
mlqsko likes this.
Old Nov 2, 2021, 8:05 am

Originally Posted by Angien113
[email protected]
ohhh i see thank you.
How much did she quote you for upgrades?
Old Nov 2, 2021, 9:42 am

Programs: DL, WoH
Originally Posted by Angien113
[email protected]
Crap, wish I had known about this one. I've been working with Remy....
coolbeans202 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.