Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Conrad Bora Bora {PYF} (formerly Hilton)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Conrad Bora Bora {PYF} (formerly Hilton)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2021, 7:29 pm

Originally Posted by coolbeans202
I also have PPT-BOB-PPT flights in March booked through the chase portal with UR points.
If you don't mind me asking, when exactly did you book PPT-BOB via UR portal? I am also receiving an error upon trying to see flights for this route. I called Chase UR Customer Service and they experience the same error, and there's nothing they can do. Funny enough, flights show up fine on Expedia.
Old Oct 19, 2021, 9:43 pm

Programs: DL, WoH
FYI...after reconsidering upgrading I asked about prices again. Prices seem to have creeped up since last I asked....this sucks.
Old Oct 20, 2021, 5:40 am

Originally Posted by ricohitman
FYI...after reconsidering upgrading I asked about prices again. Prices seem to have creeped up since last I asked....this sucks.
Mind sharing your dates and upgrade prices?
Old Oct 20, 2021, 6:53 am

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AA EXP, HH Diamond, MR Gold, Avis PC, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by ccueto36
If you don't mind me asking, when exactly did you book PPT-BOB via UR portal? I am also receiving an error upon trying to see flights for this route. I called Chase UR Customer Service and they experience the same error, and there's nothing they can do. Funny enough, flights show up fine on Expedia.
Admittedly, it was a while ago. Maybe July? I just tried a dummy booking and also received an error message.
Old Oct 20, 2021, 10:13 am

Originally Posted by Charlie9
Mind sharing your dates and upgrade prices?
I want sunset owv but was not ready to prepay yet. July 31st they quoted me 125,000 xpf per night to ugprade.

Just got a renewed quote for same owv for 133,000 xpf per night. I emailed them back copying the original email and they would not budge saying the prices were a few months ago and no longer valid.
Old Oct 20, 2021, 11:58 am

Programs: hilton diamond, united 1k, priority
I want sunset owv but was not ready to prepay yet. July 31st they quoted me 125,000 xpf per night to ugprade.

Just got a renewed quote for same owv for 133,000 xpf per night. I emailed them back copying the original email and they would not budge saying the prices were a few months ago and no longer valid.
Yes, the dates of travel and availability change the prices. Ours was 91,000 from a garden view to a pool overwater.
Old Oct 22, 2021, 9:55 pm

What are everyone's thoughts on purchasing a meal plan? Was quoted these rates:- Half-Board Plan (3-course dinner at any of our restaurants): 10,000XPF per day per person

- Full-Board Plan (2-course lunch + 3-course dinner at any of our restaurants): 14,500XPF per day per person
Not sure if it's worth it or not, but open to advice.
Old Oct 23, 2021, 10:27 am

What are everyone's thoughts on purchasing a meal plan? Was quoted these rates:- Half-Board Plan (3-course dinner at any of our restaurants): 10,000XPF per day per person

- Full-Board Plan (2-course lunch + 3-course dinner at any of our restaurants): 14,500XPF per day per person
Not sure if it's worth it or not, but open to advice.
I personally would not do it. Is breakfast free with your stay? I slept in on my last stay and ate a late breakfast. Lunch we shared, whether it was a pizza, burger, etc. I would look at the dinner menus and do the math to see if half-board would be a good value for you. Also, if you plan on leaving the resort to eat dinner elsewhere the value is diminished.
Old Oct 23, 2021, 10:38 am

Originally Posted by brodielayne
I personally would not do it. Is breakfast free with your stay? I slept in on my last stay and ate a late breakfast. Lunch we shared, whether it was a pizza, burger, etc. I would look at the dinner menus and do the math to see if half-board would be a good value for you. Also, if you plan on leaving the resort to eat dinner elsewhere the value is diminished.
I'm diamond so it would be free breakfast. I've read that people normally fill up on breakfast and don't even eat lunch. I honestly don't see us wanting to pay to leave the resort. I know it costs to get to the main island with private booking.
Old Oct 23, 2021, 11:20 am

I'm diamond so it would be free breakfast. I've read that people normally fill up on breakfast and don't even eat lunch. I honestly don't see us wanting to pay to leave the resort. I know it costs to get to the main island with private booking.
“I've read that people normally fill up on breakfast and don't even eat lunch”

That is normally what we do since breakfast is free. I love good food, but would not say I am huge (quantity) eater. So a big breakfast normally gets us to an early dinner. We also like to do the Conrad special dinners, that I don’t think are included in the board rates.

If you are a 3 meal a day eater either of those options may work for you. Lunch normally will cost more than $45 and dinner more than $100.

TD
Cynapse likes this.
Old Oct 23, 2021, 5:15 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
Worthwhile reminding here that "normally" refers to Flyertalkers staying on points, so shouldn't be confused with the guests of the resort as a whole.
Old Oct 24, 2021, 12:03 pm

Has anyone gone recently and received Diamond upgrades to OWB?
Old Oct 24, 2021, 6:46 pm

Sorry not going to happen without paying.
Old Oct 24, 2021, 7:49 pm

Originally Posted by yakel
Sorry not going to happen without paying.
I’m not sure of the current environment in FP; but I wouldn’t say you can’t/won’t be upgraded without paying. We have been upgraded to OWB without paying. We have even been upgraded to a higher category than the standard OWB

** It should be noted that our last visit was 10 months ago- nothing current. But weirder things can certainly happen- I personally think that the hotel capacity/occupancy matters more than anything
Old Oct 25, 2021, 7:51 am

Am a Diamond and was there last month for the third time; again no way without paying (unless there's another way I don't know about).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.