Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Diamonds: What color is your card?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Diamonds: What color is your card?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2008, 11:26 am

Programs: AA LT PLT 2MM; UA LT Gold MM; HH LT Diamond; Marriott Tit LT PLT
Originally Posted by jmd001
How about that! Another unpublished benefit to shoot for!!!
I don't know if was a one shot deal, or a continuing benefit. I'll let you know in 2012.
Old Sep 18, 2008, 11:57 am

Programs: OVER ENTITLED United 1K 2MM HHonors Diamond ICH Club Platinum Marriott Gold
White paper

I was sent my new card with the 4/2010 Diamond but all that was in the envelope was the piece of paper saying here is your new card.

I never use them so I'm not going to even call to request a new one.

Sail
Old Sep 18, 2008, 12:38 pm

Programs: UA 1M, 1K,AA 2M,HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, IHG Platinum
It's kind of a shiny pearl color, with black lettering. A vast improvement over the previous one with white lettering that was difficult to read. Currently shows an expiry of 04/2009, but with the change from revolving tier qualification back to nights in a year, who knows what the next one will look like (or what color).
Old Sep 18, 2008, 8:14 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM; Marriott Platinum Premier; HH Diamond; Hertz President's Circle; Avis PS; AMEX Plat
I just clicked on the link for a replacement card on the Hilton web page and got the new black card, exp. 3/10.
Old Sep 24, 2008, 8:11 am

Programs: Marriott Life Titanium, Hilton Diamond, United Silver, DL, IHG Plat, etc.
I've still got the "dirty white" card - the Hilton Honnors is in Silver lettering and the member info is in black. Exp is 4/09 so I'm guessing I won't get the black one for a while.

Hope the Black one is durable - the printing on mine is fading and its less than a year old. If that black one is supposed to last until 2010.....
Old Sep 25, 2008, 9:52 am

Programs: hh diamond,Qantas club life,AA EX-explat.SPG plat.
My new card is black with a few flashes of colour-quite appropriate-to me it represents a diamond in the dark.
My old card was white/pearl colour with a black bar on top-I took it as meaning this fellow is barred from upgrades.
Since I have had my new card I am 4 from 4 for upgrades so maybe there is something in this.
Old Sep 25, 2008, 12:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
Don't know... still waiting to get the card.
Old Sep 30, 2008, 1:27 pm

Programs: hilton honors diamond, United premire executive,
1st card

Seven years ago I received my first Hilton diamond card.
I knew what it was when it arrived in the mail even before I opened up the envelope. It was as it is today Pearl colored and in a fancy envelope with rice paper over the top of it. I wish I got as excited about that silly card as about other things.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.