Conrad Koh Samui {THA}

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2023, 6:13 am

Originally Posted by m0hamed
Perhaps you need to book a Residence?
Ah got it, thanks for the quick reply!
Old Feb 26, 2023, 4:48 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Discoverist
I am hopefully going after being booked two years in a row and having to cancel. I had no issue getting my 4 award nights booked, and tacking on my free night. I then ended up booking a Fine Hotel night and getting $125 hotel credit. I've been applying my hotel credit to the hotel previously, so I think I have around $700 or more already. It will be nice going in cash rich and a Diamond, but sad that I've lost drinks and free boat trips, etc. At least I am finally going-although I am having to fly Premium Economy as a result of FF point devaluation, and I won't be able to stay at the Cape Fahn hotel. I did snag 6 nights at the Chatrium Riverside in a Sky Suite, and I have 9 nights in a pool suite in the Paviman on Koh Phangan. I am now scuba certified, so that is a huge plus in being able to utilize the ocean here. I can't wait to come. I will be going to all three islands, and staying a little over a week in Bangkok! Based on what I have read here, I will use the time at the Conrad to chill and go do things when I am more conveniently located. I will be using Mr. Samui a fair bit-to bring me here, to take me me to the other Koh Samui hotel, to take me to the pier, to take me on an island tour, to pick me up from Koh Phangan, and to take me to the Koh Samui airport. This thread has been of great help! Thanks! I will say I got to the Conrad in Cairo which was amazing. However, the nicest hotel I have ever stayed at is no longer a Conrad-the St Regis in Conrad totally blew me away-even though it was just a one night award stay!
EuropeanPete likes this.
Old Feb 26, 2023, 4:50 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Discoverist
Oh and I forgot-I will be here from May 23-May 30 after flying on Air France in premium economy from JFK-Paris-Bangkok-on to Koh Samui on Bangkok air.
Old Feb 26, 2023, 6:51 pm
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
My full review of The Royal Villa is here https://www.flyertalk.com/hotel-revi...koh-samui-4568

It's been published in the wrong thread so waiting for mods to merge.
Old Feb 27, 2023, 3:49 am

Programs: BA Gold
Thanks for all the information in this thread - I stayed here around 6 years ago as Diamond and am planning to return with kids as a Gold. Couple of quick questions - are the Residences a different resort or just another way to book a larger villa? Assume no difference in service/facilities etc? Kids club sounds perfect (having not needed this on our last trip!)

Will all 4 of us (2 kids) get breakfast included as a Gold or just 2 people per room (if any difference both adults have Gold status)?

Many thanks
Old Feb 27, 2023, 4:38 am
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeHyatt 10+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
My understanding is that the only difference, other than the room types, are two different reservation systems.
Old Mar 2, 2023, 2:59 am

Programs: Skyteam E+ (FB PfL), Latam Black, LH MM, Iberia plus, HH: Diamond, Marriott Bonvoy: Plat
Silly question - how do you guys actually book Conrad Koh Samui?!
We had a week booked in March 2020, which I had to cancel due to Covid. As soon as Thailand opened up again, I tried to book it again, but it appears to be sold out all the way through.
Old Mar 6, 2023, 1:43 am

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, ALL Silver
Originally Posted by DocS
Thanks for all the information in this thread - I stayed here around 6 years ago as Diamond and am planning to return with kids as a Gold. Couple of quick questions - are the Residences a different resort or just another way to book a larger villa? Assume no difference in service/facilities etc? Kids club sounds perfect (having not needed this on our last trip!)

Will all 4 of us (2 kids) get breakfast included as a Gold or just 2 people per room (if any difference both adults have Gold status)?

Many thanks
If both adults have Gold status then based on my experience at other Conrad and Hilton hotels all four of you "should" get breakfast. Email the hotel before arrival the Gold status of the information of the 2nd adult that the reservation isn't under. At check-in remind them again that there are two Gold card members.
Old Mar 15, 2023, 6:08 am
wsc

How likely is it that standard redemptions open for June? I see only one 5 night streak at 95k pn but too late in June, I am looking to go start to mid June.
Old Mar 15, 2023, 6:20 am

Programs: Skyteam E+ (FB PfL), Latam Black, LH MM, Iberia plus, HH: Diamond, Marriott Bonvoy: Plat
Originally Posted by wsc
How likely is it that standard redemptions open for June? I see only one 5 night streak at 95k pn but too late in June, I am looking to go start to mid June.
Pretty unlikely, I'd say.
Old Mar 15, 2023, 6:28 am
wsc

Originally Posted by wuzziduzziman
Pretty unlikely, I'd say.
Ok thanks!
Old Apr 5, 2023, 1:40 pm

I am planning my trip and consider to stay at Conrad Koh Samui . This will be my first time if stay here .Can someone please help with the following:

1) If I book standard tropical room with Hilton points , does this resort will give a complimentary room upgrade to Diamond member . If so, what type of room is normally given to Diamond/ gold level

2) Which room number is best to choose for tropical room category

3) What benefit diamond / gold receive at this resort .

Please advise and thank you
Old Apr 5, 2023, 4:59 pm

Programs: Priority Club Platinum & Ambassdor, Hilton Honors Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by vnfilm1
I am planning my trip and consider to stay at Conrad Koh Samui . This will be my first time if stay here .Can someone please help with the following:

1) If I book standard tropical room with Hilton points , does this resort will give a complimentary room upgrade to Diamond member . If so, what type of room is normally given to Diamond/ gold level

2) Which room number is best to choose for tropical room category

3) What benefit diamond / gold receive at this resort .

Please advise and thank you
I just finished 5 night stay here. Booked 5 nights on points and was upgraded to 5 islands room. Got room 203. I would really say it was only 4 islands view. There’s really not a bad view here, with the exception of some 100 level villas, as trees will block some of your view.

That being said, also good to be near Zest and pool area to avoid having to call buggy, as we could walk to those areas anytime. As Diamond, you will get 25% off all food and drinks (only exception is room service). Also, you will get welcome gift of fruit and small platter of appetizers. Plus we also got treats just about every night at turn down service.
Old Apr 5, 2023, 8:37 pm

Originally Posted by canesfan
I just finished 5 night stay here. Booked 5 nights on points and was upgraded to 5 islands room. Got room 203. I would really say it was only 4 islands view. There’s really not a bad view here, with the exception of some 100 level villas, as trees will block some of your view.

That being said, also good to be near Zest and pool area to avoid having to call buggy, as we could walk to those areas anytime. As Diamond, you will get 25% off all food and drinks (only exception is room service). Also, you will get welcome gift of fruit and small platter of appetizers. Plus we also got treats just about every night at turn down service.
Thanks for sharing. I just wonder if there is a executive lounge at this Conrad to serve afternoon tea and evening cocktail like other Conrad (Singapore Conrad and Bangkok Conrad ) .
Regarding your room upgrade . This you request room 203 or the room is assigned before you check in .

Have you taken any tour to do sight seeing during the time you stay here . if so, how is it.
Old Apr 5, 2023, 8:55 pm

Programs: OW Emerald - HH Diamond
There is no executive lounge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.