Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE 2018 to 2019] Conrad Maldives Rangali Island {MDV}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE 2018 to 2019] Conrad Maldives Rangali Island {MDV}

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2018, 9:07 am

Programs: OW Emerald - HH Diamond
Gym is open 24 hours which is nice. Always stocked with cold towels, fruit and water. Staff member arrives at 6 a.m. Never bothered to check pool hours, honestly.

Btw, Manesh runs the fitness operation (and leads the yoga classes, too). He does a great job.

Originally Posted by washeelers747
no worries. Maybe my body would appreciate a break from heavy lifting with better focus on cardio / doing various free-weight machines moves Looking forward to great view from gym room, and what's current hours for gym & swimming pool? TIA
Old Jan 6, 2018, 3:26 pm

Programs: OW Emerald - SA GOLD - HH Diamond
Smile Question: Availability of 95,000 Pt Reward Room from 31.12.17 to 03.01.18

Could someone successfully make a rewards booking for any date from the above timeslot?

I searched every day for available rooms, but none were released ?!

Does anyone have experience in this special high season window, so could there release any reward rooms later or is it impossible for that time?
Old Jan 6, 2018, 4:52 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Darky007
Could someone successfully make a rewards booking for any date from the above timeslot?

Does anyone have experience in this special high season window, so could there release any reward rooms later or is it impossible for that time?
Yes, there is space from 1/20/18 to 1/27/18 for 95k points, but for a beach villa, not a water villa. Didn't look at any other dates.
Old Jan 6, 2018, 5:40 pm

Programs: UA Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold

There is availability for almost all dates through the middle of March. Some unavailability in Feb.

Do you have enough points to book? If not, it won't show you availability. Try not logging in. I only checked basic availability. I didn't check to see whether it was beach villa or water villa.
Old Jan 6, 2018, 5:45 pm

Programs: UA Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold

In the event you intended 12/31/18-3/19, there is availability for about a year away. One used to be able to book more than a year in advance, but I think that has gone.
Old Jan 6, 2018, 7:04 pm

Need exact dates from 31.12.18 to 03.01.19, no beach- or watervilla is avalabble at this time also nor standart room bokkable with money.

Befor this date and after thise date there is space and availability.
I have enough point but woundn spend 525.000 Points for a day, so looking for 95.000 offers.

It looks like that all standart rooms are blocked, or not offert.

Did they release some rooms from time to time or is this absolut staic, meens no availability - thats it !:?
Old Jan 6, 2018, 8:45 pm

Programs: AA,CX, BA, Priority Club, SPG, Hilton
I think Darky007 meant Dec 31 2017 to Jan 3 in 208, and he was trying to book Dec 31 2018 to Jan 3 2019, but can't find 95K award, only showing 525K award per night.
Days around "New year" are extremely high demand, if you really want those days, try to book 5 days or more, you will find availability covering your dates.

Just tried, 95K award available on any 6 days stay, including your desired days. 5 days, you need to play around your days.
Old Jan 6, 2018, 9:40 pm

Thanks !!

done,, its working, so need to book more than 5 days to get the special timeframe !

Now booking from 26.12.18 to 05.01.19 a water villa for 760.000 Point !

Great Deal !
Old Jan 7, 2018, 6:24 am

Originally Posted by tom-schmitt
In this year they will start with the renovation of thr Deluxe Beach Villas. They already have one mock-up villa, which can be visited.
Do you know which villa it is?

Last edited by MaldivesFreak; Jan 7, 2018 at 6:32 am
Old Jan 7, 2018, 7:19 am

Programs: AA,CX, BA, Priority Club, SPG, Hilton
Thanks !!

done,, its working, so need to book more than 5 days to get the special timeframe !

Now booking from 26.12.18 to 05.01.19 a water villa for 760.000 Point !

Great Deal !
glad it worked!
Definitely a steal given usually basic room cost $2k plus per night on those days in festival season!
enjoy!
Old Jan 7, 2018, 8:49 am

Programs: LH Sen, HH Diamond, IC RA
Originally Posted by MaldivesFreak
Do you know which villa it is?
Yes, it is Villa No.140.
Old Jan 7, 2018, 3:14 pm

hi guys, anyone know if I can use hilton gift cards from american express at the conrad rangali? If so, can I use them to pay for the seaplane transfer as well?
Old Jan 8, 2018, 9:34 am

Originally Posted by babypuwet
hi guys, anyone know if I can use hilton gift cards from american express at the conrad rangali? If so, can I use them to pay for the seaplane transfer as well?
Someone asked this last month and Fly2Where said it failed the year before. No one has commented on recent experience.

Last edited by hyperzulu; Jan 8, 2018 at 9:39 am
Old Jan 8, 2018, 9:36 am

Originally Posted by babypuwet
Originally Posted by Fly2Where
Last year I tried but failed to use. The front desk even called to back office to see if they could accept. She tried to swipe... etc... didnt work out.
Old Jan 8, 2018, 10:13 am

Thank you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.