Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in India {IND}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in India {IND}

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2019, 8:54 pm

Only 1 Hilton in Mumbai, India?

Was searching for hilton chains on hilton site but I only see Hilton mumbai airport as the only hilton in Mumbai. I don't see any thing else except for that hotel.

That means the only Hilton chain in entire mumbai is that Hilton at the airport? I checked paid or award stay.

I searched with mumbai, india , south mumbai, india, etc but only that hotel shows up.
Old Aug 13, 2019, 9:10 pm

Programs: BA KL LH Hilton Marriott
Correct, that is the only Hilton property. Not what we would like but that is the way the cookie crumbles. You could do plenty of searches for important cities in the world that have no Hilton properties at all I'm afraid
Old Sep 13, 2019, 2:45 am

Programs: AS MVP100K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
Yeah I’ve been surprised at the lack of Hilton properties around the world until I needed Hilton in out of the way places. And that’s the way the cookie crumbles...

i actually diverted a mileagerun from Mumbai or other parts of India because the only Conrad was in Bangalore. Conrad Bangalore was really nice. Got upgraded to a suite, free breakfast for diamonds was absolutely wonderful. For some reason I don’t remember the lounge being all that memorable. But perhaps this was because it was election time? I still think it was nothing too great, they just couldn’t serve alcohol. Conrad Bangalore thumbs up 👍🏽.
Old Aug 15, 2023, 2:34 pm

Programs: UA *S , MR LT Titanium, HH Diamond, Hertz PC
Bringing this thread up, any more current reports on the quality of the Hilton Mumbai airport? I will be staying somewhere in Mumbai over the weekend on a business trip and am currently quite torn between the Hilton and the JW Marriott Juhu Beach, where I have had a memorable stay back in 2017.

My main objective is to get a decent rest over the weekend and most likely not leave the hotel much, so facilities will be important. Juhu Beach has a great pool, and also the food-venues were decent and reasonable - any feedback on how the Hilton fares on pools and food? Especially am a big breakfast eater, so the JW breakfast really impressed me substantially, will I find something similar at the Hilton too?

In terms of status, I would bring Diamond and Titanium to the table, so from that pov hotels should act comparably. But I just cannot decide which hotel to take - any suggestions? Requalification does not matter, this is set in stone already.

Greetings - Dirk

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.