Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Honors email 25,000 points after 4 stays

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2007, 5:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Platinum, HHonors Diamond, PC Platinum

Just got this targeted offer in my email:

We’ve been wondering what it would take for you to stay with the Hilton Family more often. Would 25,000 bonus points do the trick?

Simply complete four stays at any of more than 2,800 participating Hilton Family hotels worldwide between September 1 and December 31, 2007, and earn 25,000 HHonors bonus points after that fourth stay.
Sounds good to me, may have to do some rearranging of my schedule but it is a decent offer. ^
Old Aug 23, 2007, 6:21 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Dear Hilton,

Thank you so much for acknowledging my frequent stays with your family of hotels - no targeted offer!
Old Aug 23, 2007, 6:30 pm

Programs: DL Plat, HH Dia, Hyatt Plat
I am wiling to bet I won't see that one either after recently making Diamond boo. But it sure sounds like the offer from Marriott. Stay at 4 brands and earn 20k. And who says there is no competition.....
Old Aug 23, 2007, 6:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Is there a promo code attached?
Old Aug 23, 2007, 7:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
Is there a promo code attached?
No promo code, just the usual caveats at the bottom about intended for the named recipient and not transferable etc. No registration necessary either. I posted just in case some people don't always check their email accounts.

fwiw, my wife didn't receive this offer either but then we have been funnelling all our stays into her account, so . . .
Old Aug 23, 2007, 7:48 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
I haven't stayed at HHonors hotels much lately, so I got a targeted offer of 2x points for this fall. Same caveats at the bottom as OB one above.
Old Aug 23, 2007, 7:57 pm

Programs: AC, AA, UA, BA, Hilton
Wonder if one of the stays was an award stay, would that also count as a "stay" the same as a paid stay. Usually, an award stay still gets stay credit albeit no points. Different now because of the bonus point offer? Any more details? (Still awaiting the elusive email).

bj-21.
Old Aug 23, 2007, 8:22 pm

Programs: Hilton GLD , IC RA, Marriott PLT, Avis FIRST
Fingers crossed, maybe I will get it...
Old Aug 23, 2007, 9:39 pm

Programs: ICH plat RA,HH Dia
Originally Posted by OB one
Just got this targeted offer in my email:

Sounds good to me, may have to do some rearranging of my schedule but it is a decent offer. ^
does offer post in your account profile as well?
Old Aug 24, 2007, 9:42 am

Originally Posted by bello
does offer post in your account profile as well?
I got the same offer. How would it appear in my account profile?
Old Aug 24, 2007, 9:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by blackjack-21
Wonder if one of the stays was an award stay, would that also count as a "stay" the same as a paid stay. Usually, an award stay still gets stay credit albeit no points. Different now because of the bonus point offer? Any more details? (Still awaiting the elusive email).

bj-21.
Here is the email in its entirety omitting graphics
We’ve been wondering what it would take for you to stay with the Hilton Family more often. Would 25,000 bonus points do the trick?

Simply complete four stays at any of more than 2,800 participating Hilton Family hotels worldwide between September 1 and December 31, 2007, and earn 25,000 HHonors bonus points after that fourth stay. That’s enough for three free nights at many Hilton Family hotels! What could be easier? Remember, you can enjoy a free night at an Opportunity Category hotel with as few as 7,500 points.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This offer is for named recipient only and is nontransferable. All four qualifying stays must be completed between September 1 and December 31, 2007. Bonus points earned on Base points do not count toward VIP tier qualification. Hilton HHonors membership, earning of Points & Miles®, and redemption of points are subject to HHonors Terms and Conditions.

ABOUT THIS EMAIL
This email was delivered to OB one.

Please do not reply to this email. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered. You received this email because you indicated interest in receiving information from Hilton HHonors. The Hilton Family of Hotels respects your privacy. For a full description of our privacy policy, please click here.

Update Your Profile/Unsubscribe
Ensure you receive the most relevant information from the Hilton Family and manage your email subscriptions by signing in and updating your profile.

Please allow up to 10 business days for processing opt-out requests. You will continue to receive transactional email messages such as reservation confirm ations.

©2007 Hilton HHonors Worldwide, LLC. | 2050 Chennault Drive | Carrollton, Texas 75006, USA
In my experience, award stays count because they generate a stay credit. I know I have received credit for award stays on fast track offers.
Old Aug 24, 2007, 10:23 am

Programs: ICH plat RA,HH Dia
Originally Posted by Duckman
I got the same offer. How would it appear in my account profile?
under "view all messgaes" bottom right
Old Aug 24, 2007, 10:39 am

I need 5 more to get Diamond so I would love this promo! Alas, I am probably not lucky enough!
Old Aug 24, 2007, 10:43 am

Location: Alexandria, VA, USA NW Platinum Elite Since 1999, United GoldMM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, IC Ambassador, Avis Chairman's
Goth the promo as didnt have any stays since april... but have 2 coming up for the CO DO and will do 2 more for this easy 25K
Old Aug 24, 2007, 1:10 pm

Programs: AC*SE, AA Plat, SPG Plat, HH Diamond, PC Plat Ambassador, Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Plat
Question: How do I get signed up for Hilton promos?

Answer: Stop staying with Hilton, but please don't whine about it.

SG

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.