Wiki Posts
Search

about hilton credit card

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2007, 2:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CO P, DL D, Hilton D, SPG P, Marriott P, HYATT P
about hilton credit card

I just got my new hilton credit card from american express, does any know when can I receive 10000 points after the first purchase? and why there is no hilton account number on the credit card?
Old Mar 2, 2007, 2:12 pm

Took about two weeks to get my 10k. Also, I found it weird that on my first statement it said that I was getting 3pts per $ spent when my only purchases were two Hampton stays.... but then my account on the HH site gave me the full 5pts per $. So when you get your first statement, check it against what is on your HH activity summary.
Old Mar 2, 2007, 4:55 pm

Programs: Lifetime AA Gold-1MM
Originally Posted by sailxx
and why there is no hilton account number on the credit card?
Why do you need the Hilton number on the credit card? The points post monthly to the Hilton account number you gave when you applied for the card, no need for the Hilton number to be on your card at all.
Old Mar 2, 2007, 8:33 pm

Programs: DL Gold, HH Gold, CRC
Originally Posted by BLI-Flyer
Why do you need the Hilton number on the credit card? The points post monthly to the Hilton account number you gave when you applied for the card, no need for the Hilton number to be on your card at all.
I noticed the same thing about my AMEX card about not having my HHonors number on there; as to why you would need it, I have used my Delta card several times that I can think of for my Delta number...one of those nice to haves that only helps and comes in handy when you do actually need it.
Old Mar 2, 2007, 9:18 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by muscotch
I noticed the same thing about my AMEX card about not having my HHonors number on there.
Amex does not put membership numbers on the Hilton or SPG cards, so it shouldn't be there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.