Wiki Posts
Search

Walk-in and stay credit posting?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2007, 6:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 4MM, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Hertz 5*,
Walk-in and stay credit posting?

I've only ever booked online or by phone and my stays always post within a day or two (or not at all). I recently had a stay at the HGI FLL where I arrived without having a reservation. Anybody have an idea how long these types of stays take to post? It appears to be at least a little longer than if I had had a reservation. Thanks.
Old Jan 9, 2007, 12:11 am

Time period is exactly the same but you need to make sure that your HHonors number is on the reservation (regardless of how you book). If it doesn't post, submit the missing stay/points request.
Old Jan 9, 2007, 7:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Acapulco - Gold, Panama - Red, Timothy Leary 8 Mile High Club
There should be some indication of your HH number on the bill. If not, it's probably not in the record and you should submit a missing stay request after a week.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.