Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Welcome to our hotel--what level of service would you like?

Welcome to our hotel--what level of service would you like?

Old Jan 9, 2007, 9:13 pm

Programs: United Gold; HHonors Diamond
I'd personally appreciate being asked this question every time, not just near holidays. I for one am so annoyed by all those signs that tell me how the hotel chain is saving water... etc... blah blah blah but no matter how much to the letter you follow the signs, the maids still replace all the towels.

Matter of fact, this would be a great option to just put on the profile. Then I'd select 'no service' all the time.
Old Jan 10, 2007, 5:08 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by hellmutt
but no matter how much to the letter you follow the signs, the maids still replace all the towels.
That is NOT what happens where I stay. I am sure hotel management would not be happy to find that out.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.