Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Stuffed Toys from Conrad Hotels...which ones do you have?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 6, 2015, 1:25 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: milesforhire
Stuffed Toys Reported from Individual Conrad Hotels

=AFRICA

Cairo, Egypt - none (even upon request)

=ASIA AND PACIFIC

Bali, Indonesia - Monkey and turtle
Bangkok, Thailand - Elephant
Beijing, China - Panda Bear
Bengaluru, India - Elephant
Bora Bora -
Dalian, China - Bear
Guangzhou, China - Bear (upon request)
Hong Kong - Bear and duck
Koh Samui, Thailand - Turtle
Macao - Bear and duck
Maldives - Various sea animals
Manila, Philippines - Carabao
Osaka, Japan - Bear and duck
Pune, India - Tiger
Sanya, China - Dolphin
Seoul, South Korea - Bear only available for purchase.
Singapore - Bear and Duck in room.
Tokyo, Japan - Rubber Duck and Bear - set of 2 bears available for purchase at lobby gift shop.
Xiamen, China - Bear
Wellington, New Zealand -Plastic Duck (Double Tree)

=EUROPE

Algarve, Portugal - Hoodie-wearing bear
Dublin, Ireland - "Lemmy" the (small) lamb. Upon request.
Istanbul, Turkey - Large Bear (upon request)
London, UK - English Bulldog, "Monty" (upon request, no charge for Diamond as of Aug 2018 nor Gold as of May 2019)

=MIDDLE EAST

Abu Dhabi- Bear
Dubai, UAE - Camel (80AED charge)
Makkah, Saudi Arabia -

=AMERICAS

Cartagena, Colombia - Crab
Chicago - Bear
Fort Lauderdale - Grey Dolphin w/ lifesaver around neck
Indianapolis - ?
Las Vegas Resorts World - Red RW Rubber Duck, Red RW Bear
Nashville - Brown bear with t-shirt (upon request)
New York - Bull (upon request)
San Luis Potosi, Mexico - White bear with blue hoodie (upon request)
DC - Bear
Tulum Riviera Maya, Mexico - Jaguar

Print Wikipost

Stuffed Toys from Conrad Hotels...which ones do you have?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2018, 6:03 am

Programs: Velocity Gold, AIRNZ Elite, Qantas Silver ,Hilton Diamond
Conrad bali

Does the Bali Conrad still have monkeys?
if so has anyone a photo ?
Old Jan 14, 2018, 7:16 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Yes - you can see it just two posts above yours, around the top right of the image.
Originally Posted by Beano
Does the Bali Conrad still have monkeys?
if so has anyone a photo ?
Old Jan 14, 2018, 10:17 am

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Got my little bear with construction helmet at Conrad Centennial Singapore ^
Old Jan 14, 2018, 10:48 am

Programs: ANA PLATINUM,HYATT GLOBALIST, AA PLATINUM FOR LIFE, UNITED SILVER, HILTON DIAMOND, MARRIOTT TITANIUM
Chicago

Does the Conrad Chicago have a toy?
Old Jan 14, 2018, 8:01 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, National Car Rental Exec. Elite
Originally Posted by Lctkw
Am curious - is this Ł12 version (therefore Ł24 full price?) for the full-sized version or the mini ones? How large is it?
Sorry I missed this earlier.

Monty is 12 inches long (from snout to base of tail) and 8 inches high (from paw to top of head). I don't know if there is a larger version, but I assume this is the bigger version. I also have a(n unconfirmed) suspicion that they might still give him out for free to children staying at the hotel.

Originally Posted by craigthemif
Not as expensive as staying at the hotel just because you collect the stuffed animals!

I wonder if you can just pop in off the street and buy a Monty from the gift shop?
I don't think there's a gift shop there (at least, I never saw one), and I don't know where they store them. I don't think the charge is programmed in their system either...he showed up as a "miscellaneous" Ł12 charge on my bill. I asked the concierge team about him during my stay and got him that way.

This is the only stuffed animal I have bought since being a young child. I have no regrets.
Old Jan 14, 2018, 8:24 pm

Here is the larger Hudson from Conrad NYC
Old Jan 14, 2018, 9:47 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Prince of hotel
Conrad Manila - Clarabelle Cow
Nice collection. We picked up two of the Manila toys last year and were told that it was named Carey the Carabao.
Old Jan 15, 2018, 10:50 am

Programs: BA Silver, UA, DL Gold, HH Gold

My collection pales in comparison with ​​​​​​​Prince of hotel’s

Conrad Bangkok - Green elephant and blue rubber elephant
Conrad Beijing - Panda bear
Conrad Dubai - Camel
Conrad Hong Kong - Bear and rubber ducky
Conrad London - Big bulldog
Conrad Macao - Golden Bear and rubber ducky with dice
Conrad New York - Bull
​​​​​​​Conrad Seoul - Bear and small purple bear
Conrad Singapore - Bear, small multicolor bear, and 2 rubber duckies

Non Conrad
Lufthansa - Pilot bear and rubber ducky from FCT
B747-437B likes this.
Old Jan 29, 2018, 3:05 am

Programs: QFF P1 / OW EMERALD, VA PLATINUM, ETIHAD GUEST GOLD, IC RA, HH DIAMOND
Originally Posted by Evo40
Sorry I missed this earlier.

Monty is 12 inches long (from snout to base of tail) and 8 inches high (from paw to top of head). I don't know if there is a larger version, but I assume this is the bigger version. I also have a(n unconfirmed) suspicion that they might still give him out for free to children staying at the hotel.

I don't think there's a gift shop there (at least, I never saw one), and I don't know where they store them. I don't think the charge is programmed in their system either...he showed up as a "miscellaneous" Ł12 charge on my bill. I asked the concierge team about him during my stay and got him that way.

This is the only stuffed animal I have bought since being a young child. I have no regrets.

Hi all,

I am quite happy to admit that I LOVE my Conrad toy collection and the ripe old age of 31....

Anyhow I can help with the Conrad London St. James discussion - I have big Monty (and paid Ł12 for him) and I also have a few 'baby' Montys that I received upon request on previous stays (no charge). The baby Montys are the size you'd expect (similar to small Conrad bears and other soft toys issued from various Conrad properties). The hotel advised me this month that baby Monty is no longer available. I guess you never know - he may make a return some day!

PS I have an black and white cow from Chicago.... it's like a beanie baby. It's from AGES ago and I am fairly certain they are no longer issued.

Hope this helps xx
Old Jan 29, 2018, 6:17 pm

Programs: Marriott, Hilton
Visited Conrad Macao a few weeks ago. Got the gold bear, silver duck and duck with dice inside.
Old Jan 30, 2018, 4:37 pm

Conrad Chicago

Anyone stayed recently at Contad Chicago that can confirm if they have any stuffed animal?

i have an upcoming trip and considering staying there or at least to stay 1 night to get it for my collection, if they have it of course. Otherwise prefer to stay at different hotel for this trip.
Old Jan 31, 2018, 7:09 am

Programs: Velocity Gold, AIRNZ Elite, Qantas Silver ,Hilton Diamond
Three ?

Originally Posted by hawaiiansports
Visited Conrad Macao a few weeks ago. Got the gold bear, silver duck and duck with dice inside.
do you get one for each night or one per stay ?
Old Jan 31, 2018, 7:28 am

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
Updated wiki to note that a set of 4 bears is available for purchase from the Conrad Tokyo lobby gift shop.

Originally Posted by THECLIPPERS
Does the Conrad Chicago have a toy?
Originally Posted by bruno-s
Anyone stayed recently at Contad Chicago that can confirm if they have any stuffed animal?

i have an upcoming trip and considering staying there or at least to stay 1 night to get it for my collection, if they have it of course. Otherwise prefer to stay at different hotel for this trip.
My stay last year featured nothing. Considering how difficult it was to get even basic services accomplished during my stay, I would rate Conrad Chicago management's interest in providing a free toy to be less than zero.
Old Feb 19, 2018, 10:31 pm

Programs: Marriott, Hilton
Originally Posted by Beano
do you get one for each night or one per stay ?
for me it was one per stay. If you need more, take care of housekeeping and you can get more.
Old Feb 20, 2018, 12:06 am

Programs: A3*G, ex SK*G
Conrad Macao CNY bear

I only recently learned of the Conrad bears and shortly after found this thread. Stayed at Conrad Macao for CNY last week. Thanks to you fine folks in this thread, I knew to nicely enquire about the bear and was told a special CNY version would be given. Long story short, it took until around midnight day two, at which point both of these guys were delivered:

I received the CNY rubber ducky as well. Red with a golden beak, and its wings in the pattern of the CNY bear above. A friend staying in another room received the regular one with the dice inside - and no bears.

Obviously, I now will aim to stay at Conrad whenever I can. Darn marketing gimmicks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.