Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Stuffed Toys from Conrad Hotels...which ones do you have?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 6, 2015, 1:25 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: milesforhire
Stuffed Toys Reported from Individual Conrad Hotels

=AFRICA

Cairo, Egypt - none (even upon request)

=ASIA AND PACIFIC

Bali, Indonesia - Monkey and turtle
Bangkok, Thailand - Elephant
Beijing, China - Panda Bear
Bengaluru, India - Elephant
Bora Bora -
Dalian, China - Bear
Guangzhou, China - Bear (upon request)
Hong Kong - Bear and duck
Koh Samui, Thailand - Turtle
Macao - Bear and duck
Maldives - Various sea animals
Manila, Philippines - Carabao
Osaka, Japan - Bear and duck
Pune, India - Tiger
Sanya, China - Dolphin
Seoul, South Korea - Bear only available for purchase.
Singapore - Bear and Duck in room.
Tokyo, Japan - Rubber Duck and Bear - set of 2 bears available for purchase at lobby gift shop.
Xiamen, China - Bear
Wellington, New Zealand -Plastic Duck (Double Tree)

=EUROPE

Algarve, Portugal - Hoodie-wearing bear
Dublin, Ireland - "Lemmy" the (small) lamb. Upon request.
Istanbul, Turkey - Large Bear (upon request)
London, UK - English Bulldog, "Monty" (upon request, no charge for Diamond as of Aug 2018 nor Gold as of May 2019)

=MIDDLE EAST

Abu Dhabi- Bear
Dubai, UAE - Camel (80AED charge)
Makkah, Saudi Arabia -

=AMERICAS

Cartagena, Colombia - Crab
Chicago - Bear
Fort Lauderdale - Grey Dolphin w/ lifesaver around neck
Indianapolis - ?
Las Vegas Resorts World - Red RW Rubber Duck, Red RW Bear
Nashville - Brown bear with t-shirt (upon request)
New York - Bull (upon request)
San Luis Potosi, Mexico - White bear with blue hoodie (upon request)
DC - Bear
Tulum Riviera Maya, Mexico - Jaguar

Print Wikipost

Stuffed Toys from Conrad Hotels...which ones do you have?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2018, 12:51 pm

Originally Posted by cruisingmickey
@Doctorslices is the bear something they give you or from the gift shop? the bear looks big!
I asked if they had the bears at check in and they provided one for me. None were placed in the room (Not traveling with kids so not sure if that would have mattered). The bear is not very big, just had the camera up close. It's similar in size to the HK bear I have, smaller than the Macao ones with moveable arms/legs.
Old Mar 12, 2018, 8:44 am

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Stayed at Conrad Ft Lauderdale over the weekend, we have a stuffed dolphin! Imgur seems to be down right now, so I can't post a picture. Was not placed in my room, but I asked about it, and a very nice staff member brought me one!
Old Mar 29, 2018, 7:18 am

Programs: TK Elite, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver
Hi to all,
Just wanted to ask if they still have the Conrad Bull in Conrad New York. I chatted with the Hilton agent today and was told they seem to not give them anymore since he couldn't find it on the Conrad website. I don't seem to see it written on other Conrad website so the agent could be wrong. Also, the agent said that the other Conrad (London NYC) does not offer them at all. I could also stay there if they have a stuffed toy as they only require 65K points I've emailed Conrad New York and still waiting for their reply. TIA
Old Mar 29, 2018, 11:11 am

Programs: TK Elite, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver
Just an update: Conrad New York is still giving out the Conrad Bull as per their email so I guess I'd have it added to my collection
Old Mar 30, 2018, 3:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by thefilipinotraveler
I could also stay there if they have a stuffed toy as they only require 65K points
Yeah, I'm currently holding a booking to hotel hop to the Conrad Chicago for a night (55K points = $275ish) and wondering whether I should be seeking professional help.
Old Apr 1, 2018, 5:22 am

Programs: QFF P1 / OW EMERALD, VA PLATINUM, ETIHAD GUEST GOLD, IC RA, HH DIAMOND
Conrad London St. James

Anyone staying at the London At. James property in the near future? If so, can you pretty pls send me a PM?
Old Apr 3, 2018, 7:05 am

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Got my little bear and scary rubber ducky from Conrad Tokyo over the weekend!
Old Apr 7, 2018, 2:54 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt 5+ Badge

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Mucci des Salons Ouvrants
I just got a Conrad Bull at the Conrad New York. It was left as part of a birthday gift of a cake and a voucher though!

kirkwoodj, SPBanker, pyxis and 1 others like this.
Old Apr 22, 2018, 5:06 pm

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
We received the Conrad Monkey at our recent stay in Bali.
Old Apr 23, 2018, 6:15 pm

Programs: BA Bronze, United 1K, HH Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Question: When you stay in a Conrad that gives stuffed toys, do they give one at every room category or do you need to stay in the Executive level? I will have my first stays in a Conrad ever, the Conrad Hong Kong, later this year. Stays because there are going to be two stays in the same trip: two days stay before my work meetings in Hong Kong (7 days in another hotel) and then two days stay after my meetings end. My 3 UA Polaris bears need some little cousins.....
Old Apr 23, 2018, 6:58 pm

Programs: UA 2MM
Originally Posted by StuckinITH
Question: When you stay in a Conrad that gives stuffed toys, do they give one at every room category or do you need to stay in the Executive level? I will have my first stays in a Conrad ever, the Conrad Hong Kong, later this year. Stays because there are going to be two stays in the same trip: two days stay before my work meetings in Hong Kong (7 days in another hotel) and then two days stay after my meetings end. My 3 UA Polaris bears need some little cousins.....
To the best of my knowledge, everyone gets a stuffed toy, so your 3 Polaris bears should soon be joined by 2 Hong Kong Conrad bears.
StuckinITH likes this.
Old Apr 26, 2018, 6:28 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by StuckinITH
Originally Posted by restlessinRNO
To the best of my knowledge, everyone gets a stuffed toy, so your 3 Polaris bears should soon be joined by 2 Hong Kong Conrad bears.
Though some hotels do not proactively place them in the room and you will need to ask at the front desk. Thankfully, HK is not one of these.
Old Apr 27, 2018, 4:49 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond
I haven't seen the new Conrad Hong Kong duck shared here yet - not sure if this was a festive one or a new permanent feature, but I got it while staying there last Christmas...

(UPDATE: Based on feedback from the folks on the Conrad HK thread, it seems that this is definitely a festive edition.)

(I also received two standard bears in the room without having to ask. Again, not sure if that's the norm!)

tynmar likes this.

Last edited by Lctkw; Apr 28, 2018 at 10:05 pm
Old Apr 27, 2018, 4:54 am

Originally Posted by Lctkw
I haven't seen the new Conrad Hong Kong duck shared here yet - not sure if this was a festive one or a new permanent feature, but I got it while staying there last Christmas...

(I also received two standard bears in the room without having to ask. Again, not sure if that's the norm!)

That's different from any duck I've received at Conrad HK before. Nice! ^
Old Apr 27, 2018, 8:18 am

Programs: HH Diamond; BA Gold
That looks like it’s made of glass or crystal, but I’m guessing not...!?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.