Lowest Cost Honors Properties?

Old Oct 26, 06, 2:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA P4L, WN, BA, DL, UA, HHonors, IHG
Lowest Cost Honors Properties?

At one time a Hampton in Niagara Falls, Ontario was the cheapest HHonors property. It was only about $35 USD, located a couple of miles downstream from the falls but otherwise adequate.

Then I heard that a property in Tucson was the lowest-priced.

I notice both those properties currently price in the $90 range. Are there other North American low-price champions now, or has Hilton totally abandoned that market segment?
Old Oct 26, 06, 3:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Acapulco - Gold, Panama - Red, Timothy Leary 8 Mile High Club
I would look at out of season properties for the lowest prices - start with Hamptons.
Old Oct 26, 06, 7:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA P4L, WN, BA, DL, UA, HHonors, IHG
Interesting list of the cheapest 10 worldwide Hiltons here. Doesn't include any of their other brands, but it does show one US property - The Las Vegas Hilton.
Old Oct 27, 06, 12:57 am
cjd

Originally Posted by Middle_Seat
Interesting list of the cheapest 10 worldwide Hiltons here. Doesn't include any of their other brands, but it does show one US property - The Las Vegas Hilton.
lemex has now added the other brands showing HI, HGI, Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites and Conrad.

Obviously prices vary throughout the year depending upon seasons and demand/conventions. We have stayed in Phoenix and Tucson at ridiculously low prices in the summer when the temperature is up in the 100's, but it sure is hot!
Old Oct 27, 06, 1:10 am

Programs: Willamette Valley Cropdusters Silver Elite, National Tent Frequent Stay program, Ed's Rent-a-tractor
Originally Posted by Middle_Seat
At one time a Hampton in Niagara Falls, Ontario was the cheapest HHonors property. It was only about $35 USD, located a couple of miles downstream from the falls but otherwise adequate.
And it does make lemex's new list (assuming it is the same property), albeit a little higher priced:
Originally Posted by lemex
3- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls at the Falls $65/night
Nov 5 to 9, 12 to 16, 19 to 23, etc.
Originally Posted by cjd
Obviously prices vary throughout the year depending upon seasons and demand/conventions. We have stayed in Phoenix and Tucson at ridiculously low prices in the summer when the temperature is up in the 100's, but it sure is hot!
Which is why I would stay inside, only stepping outside to make use of one of the pools while at one of Hilton's resort properties there.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: