Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Conrad Bali {IDN}

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2019, 7:23 pm

Originally Posted by bentennason
Does anyone have pictures of the refurb'd gym? Wondering if its worth packing clothes to work out. Thanks.
The gym has moved to the former Reflection (?) area where early arrivals and late departures can rest. Same equipment, but area is much smaller.

The old gym had a separate adjoining room for exercise classes. Now most classes are located above the Exec Lounge.
Old May 30, 2019, 3:38 am

Rumor has it that the Exec Lounge has changed to a buffet-style food setup for evening cocktails. If so, it will be an improvement.
Old May 30, 2019, 7:50 am

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold
Originally Posted by bamboola
Rumor has it that the Exec Lounge has changed to a buffet-style food setup for evening cocktails. If so, it will be an improvement.
Really? It was not like that just 2 weeks ago so that would definitely be a new change!
Old May 30, 2019, 7:54 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG100K, BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Plat,
I have a 4 night stay in the upcoming week, will report back
Rasmus3s likes this.
Old May 30, 2019, 11:23 am

Programs: Emirates Skywards (Gold), Hilton (Diamond), Radisson (Gold)
Originally Posted by bentennason
Does anyone have pictures of the refurb'd gym? Wondering if its worth packing clothes to work out. Thanks.

Rasmus3s likes this.
Old May 30, 2019, 10:23 pm

I am still here, however have been having evening drinks in the lobby the last few evenings. Will check out the lounge tonight and report back.
Old May 31, 2019, 6:27 pm

Confirmed...

Old May 31, 2019, 6:41 pm

Intriguing. Thank you for the post!
thoughts on how it compares to the small selection?
Old Jun 1, 2019, 3:07 am

Originally Posted by Cynicor
Intriguing. Thank you for the post!
thoughts on how it compares to the small selection?
To be honest I much prefer the new set up. While small, it allows you to pick what you want and offers up a bit more variety. I suspect also reduces waste which is a good thing.
Old Jun 1, 2019, 7:22 am

Programs: Marriott(LifePlat) HHonors(Diamond) Hyatt(Exploris) IHG(PlatAmb)
Decided to add a couple more days at Conrad to our stay after staying at IC for a week...big big mistake. Booked Deluxe Lagoon with cash and got no upgrade. At checkin asked for at least ocean view and was offered some small room facing kiddy play pool so we declined. Had to wait until 7:30 PM for cleaning to be done to finally move into the room facing pool aka lagoon that I paid for. Diamond since 2013 and visited a number of properties including Maldives where always upgraded and this is the first time such a shity treatment. I had club and suite at IC so Conrad certainly feels like downgrade. To top it all off the tvbox shows that CNBC has been disconnected. Glad that the stay after this in Singapore is at IC.
Old Jun 1, 2019, 7:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Originally Posted by ihavebeentoseattle
Decided to add a couple more days at Conrad to our stay after staying at IC for a week...big big mistake. Booked Deluxe Lagoon with cash and got no upgrade. At checkin asked for at least ocean view and was offered some small room facing kiddy play pool so we declined. Had to wait until 7:30 PM for cleaning to be done to finally move into the room facing pool aka lagoon that I paid for. Diamond since 2013 and visited a number of properties including Maldives where always upgraded and this is the first time such a shity treatment. I had club and suite at IC so Conrad certainly feels like downgrade. To top it all off the tvbox shows that CNBC has been disconnected. Glad that the stay after this in Singapore is at IC.
This is the standard treatment at this property for Diamonds. I’d rather stay at the airport HGI than this property.
Old Jun 1, 2019, 2:52 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, UA Silver
Originally Posted by ihavebeentoseattle
Soo glad I gave this property a pass when I was in Bali. I enjoyed my stays in the Conrad Singapore though.
Old Jun 5, 2019, 12:11 am

Programs: BA KL LH Hilton Marriott
Originally Posted by Chesty

Confirmed...

Definitely would see this as an improvement. But it looks like they just took a jumble of old furniture and put them together to make the buffet. Not that impressed judging on this one photo (thanks for sharing BTW).
Old Jun 6, 2019, 10:53 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hyatt globalist, Marriott Gold
Stayed a W bali as a gold for marriott and got upgraded to villa, the diamond treatment here is pathetic
Old Jun 19, 2019, 9:33 am

Planning to come here or Hilton for the first few days of my honeymoon in March. I have enough points for a few nights in a pool villa or pool suite. Which would you pick? Or am I better off saving my points and getting a lagoon suite at the Hilton? Or doing a few nights at both properties?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.