Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Conrad Bali {IDN}

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2021, 5:15 pm

Originally Posted by Penguinmoon
I'm also based in Jakarta, and probably have been to Bali more times since COVID started than in my entire 15 years in Jakarta. Probably split my stays 75% Conrad, 25% Hilton. I'ver been upgraded 100% of my stays from a Hilton Go rate @ the Conrad (lowest room category) to an Ocean Front or lagoon room (never a suite). The one time I did want a suite, I checked what the NOR1 upgrade offer was, and emailed the hotel directly and offered them half of that price. They responded in 2 hours and said sure, we will take your offer.

Also, I've met the GM. He is very personable and actively sought out our opinions about operations one day at breakfast. We had many. He hunted me down again the next day, and told me what the "changes to our recommendations" would be. Email him, or speak with him, let him know your thoughts as to why you would or wouldn't stay there again.

I'm going again next week, I'll report back if upgraded and into what....
Hi, how did the trip go?
DC9 likes this.
Old Jul 2, 2021, 5:41 am

Programs: AA ExPlat HH Diamond
I've done a couple more since this trip.

Trips always went well. I have ALWAYS been upgraded into an oceanfront room (not suite). I actually don't like the ocean front room as it does not have a large lanai, nor a place to sit outside. The suites wing has not been opened on any of my trips. It was due to open, but with Java and Bali going into lockdown again not sure.

This has become one of my favorite Conrads.
Aston100 and DC9 like this.
Old Jul 2, 2021, 10:29 am

Would booking the Conrad Pool Villa (next year, hopefully when travel resumes properly) automatically grant access to the executive lounge and associated benefits?
I'm only gold.
I did ask the hotel but the response was unclear and confusing.

Thanks
Old Oct 18, 2021, 8:13 pm

Programs: AA, BA, HH
Has anyone recently booked themselves into the Conrad suites?
They don't seem to load as a room type on the Hilton, Conrad or even any third party booking site.......
I was looking for dates in June/July 2022, I even searched up and down the calendar and found nothing.....
Old Oct 18, 2021, 8:39 pm

Originally Posted by oneeye4u76
They don't seem to load as a room type on the Hilton, Conrad or even any third party booking site.......
I was looking for dates in June/July 2022, I even searched up and down the calendar and found nothing.....
I’ve booked my last two trips. August and Sept. both times was given one bedroom suite in main building instead. Told me suite Wing was closed even though I booked it. Have another one booked for Friday. Will let you know if successful.
Old Oct 18, 2021, 8:40 pm

They were going to have a full refurb I though, as part of the staged hotel redo but I’m sure the lack of tourists has thrown a spammer in the works.

Most likely closed as an occupancy issue
Old Oct 19, 2021, 1:39 am

Conrad suites set aside as quarantine rooms. Found out when I booked for June 2022.
oneeye4u76 and jongesander like this.
Old Oct 19, 2021, 7:02 am

Programs: AA, BA, HH
Originally Posted by bamboola
Conrad suites set aside as quarantine rooms. Found out when I booked for June 2022.
Does this mean we can't book a suite or do we just need to reach out to the hotel directly to do so? Thanks.
Old Oct 19, 2021, 10:39 am

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Amb., Marriott Gold, FB Plat, BAEC Silver
Does this mean we can't book a suite or do we just need to reach out to the hotel directly to do so? Thanks.
As long as the suites wing is used as a quarantine hotel, that would only be possible if you do quarantine there. It's not allowed that quarantine guests and non-quarantine guests are in the same building / wing.
Old Oct 19, 2021, 1:42 pm

Programs: Aeroplan,Alaska,Airmiles
When you say quarantine hotel, is the Conrad a hotel that we can do our 5 days of quarantine on arrival? Or do you mean that those suites are in the quarantine area where quests who test positive are moved?
Thanks
Old Oct 19, 2021, 11:01 pm

Originally Posted by triptastic
When you say quarantine hotel, is the Conrad a hotel that we can do our 5 days of quarantine on arrival? Or do you mean that those suites are in the quarantine area where quests who test positive are moved?
Thanks
Yes the first 5 days of Arrival.
Old Oct 22, 2021, 7:54 am

Just checked in tonite. Currently in the Suites Wing. After 30 stays at this hotel, first time in one of the rooms. I think I like the newly refurbished smaller one bedroom suites in the main wing. Had a long chat with GM after check in. When the hotel is allowed to host mandated 5 day (or 8 or 14--whatever the government feels like that week) quarantine arrivals the Suites Wing will be used. Anyone with a future booking will be moved into another area of the hotel if not on a quarantine package.
Lefly and jongesander like this.
Old Oct 22, 2021, 11:16 pm

Programs: BA GGL, TK E (*G), ITA exec
Just checked in tonite. Currently in the Suites Wing. After 30 stays at this hotel, first time in one of the rooms. I think I like the newly refurbished smaller one bedroom suites in the main wing. Had a long chat with GM after check in. When the hotel is allowed to host mandated 5 day (or 8 or 14--whatever the government feels like that week) quarantine arrivals the Suites Wing will be used. Anyone with a future booking will be moved into another area of the hotel if not on a quarantine package.
Do they still have the two suites with the private pool?
I really wouldn't mind 5-8 days of quarantine if staying there...
Old Oct 22, 2021, 11:25 pm

yes. But quarantine packages aren’t bookable yet.

QUOTE=Lefly;33667529]Do they still have the two suites with the private pool?
I really wouldn't mind 5-8 days of quarantine if staying there... [/QUOTE]

Lefly likes this.
Old Oct 23, 2021, 2:18 am

How is the hotel currently? I've planned to stay 5 nights at this hotel before christmass (not for quarantine).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.