Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Conrad Bali {IDN}

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2019, 9:52 am

They do but you have to book a standard room reward. Standard room rewards are only possible for Twin with garden view.
Old Feb 10, 2019, 11:02 am

5th night free only works with Standard Awards and not with Premium Awards.

Originally Posted by dc9703
Does this hotel participate in the 5th night free for points stays? i saw a rate of 52k per night, but then for a 5 night stay points booking it totaled 260k, instead of the 208k i was expecting. I'm HHGold.
Old Feb 10, 2019, 7:36 pm

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by MrSnoot78
They do but you have to book a standard room reward. Standard room rewards are only possible for Twin with garden view.
thanks. So not even a garden room king bed. Ouch.
Old Feb 11, 2019, 11:59 am

Originally Posted by dc9703
thanks. So not even a garden room king bed. Ouch.
Book the standard award rate, no matter what the bed configuration. If you have status you will most likely get your first choice, if not more. That's been my experience, at least.
Old Feb 11, 2019, 7:46 pm

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by flyme2
Book the standard award rate, no matter what the bed configuration. If you have status you will most likely get your first choice, if not more. That's been my experience, at least.
for the days I'm looking at every room is either premier or a conrad suite. Even a premier deluxe garden view twin doesn't give me the 5th night free.

I'm assuming there is a standard room that I'm not seeing.
Old Feb 11, 2019, 11:55 pm

In my experience the availibilty of standard room rates are very very rare. You can check availibilty by using „flexible dates“ at hilton.com.
Old Feb 12, 2019, 4:37 am

Programs: AA LT PLT; HH Diamond; AS 75K
Originally Posted by Cynicor
The hotel is great and the chapel is too. Renos may Ben happening there but best to ask the hotel specifically.
what parts are putting you off?
I wouldn't rely on the hotel to give you accurate information. Lots of "I'm so sorry" but not reliable information.
Cynicor likes this.
Old Feb 19, 2019, 6:11 pm

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AA Exec Plat, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Does anyone have a recent update on the renovations at the hotel? We are booked into a Conrad Ocean Suite and want to make sure we are not near any noise during our stay in April.
My other main questions are:
1) What are the food options like during the evening cocktail hour? Enough to suffice for dinner?
2) Is the RIN still close?
3) Are all of the pools now open?

Thanks!
Old Feb 20, 2019, 11:02 am

Programs: TK Elite, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver
Originally Posted by scotty00
Does anyone have a recent update on the renovations at the hotel? We are booked into a Conrad Ocean Suite and want to make sure we are not near any noise during our stay in April.
1) What are the food options like during the evening cocktail hour? Enough to suffice for dinner?
Thanks!
During our stay last month, they had a chef going around and offering finger food. I would say it was not enough to substitute a dinner meal unlike in other hotels.
You can check out some pictures here: https://thefilipinotravelersblog.blo...nrad-bali.html
noddie09 likes this.
Old Feb 20, 2019, 2:25 pm

Definitely not a dinner meal, but combined with high tea and a few rounds of it you could skip dinner if you were a light eater.
noddie09 likes this.
Old Feb 21, 2019, 3:15 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Miles & More FTL, ShebaMiles *G, Hilton Diamond
Do you still get access to the suite pool - as Diamond?
Old Feb 21, 2019, 9:39 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, NZ Gold, BA Gold
Construction

Hi all, I’m currently here for 5 nights and the place is more of a building site than a hotel. It appears the hotel is only 10% occupied and block B (The middle block) is covered in scaffolding and fences. It appears everyone has been upgraded to the Conrad suites or is staying in Block C (Far right hand side). There is lots of construction and workers every where.

Its not not all doom and gloom though! If you stating in the Conrad suites, the noise is very minimum. If you like relaxing at the main pool it’s a different story with plenty of banging and drilling. Afternoon tea is ok but needs work in my opinion. The cocktails from 5-7 are still fantastic and breakfast can only be had in the main restaurant so it’s a small trek every morning.

Overall - Staff are still fantastic, breakfast is great! Bring lots of repellent and make sure you aren’t near the construction on check in.
freppa87 likes this.
Old Feb 21, 2019, 9:42 pm

Originally Posted by Cynicor
Definitely not a dinner meal, but combined with high tea and a few rounds of it you could skip dinner if you were a light eater.
Originally Posted by scotty00
2) Is the RIN still close?
3) Are all of the pools now open?

Thanks!
cocktail hour the snacks are either fried or fresh fish /
sushi. It’s been enough for us personally to suffice dinner.

Rin is still closed

All pools now open
scotty00 likes this.
Old Feb 21, 2019, 10:19 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, UA Silver
Originally Posted by noddie09
Hi all, I’m currently here for 5 nights and the place is more of a building site than a hotel. It appears the hotel is only 10% occupied and block B (The middle block) is covered in scaffolding and fences. It appears everyone has been upgraded to the Conrad suites or is staying in Block C (Far right hand side). There is lots of construction and workers every where.

Its not not all doom and gloom though! If you stating in the Conrad suites, the noise is very minimum. If you like relaxing at the main pool it’s a different story with plenty of banging and drilling. Afternoon tea is ok but needs work in my opinion. The cocktails from 5-7 are still fantastic and breakfast can only be had in the main restaurant so it’s a small trek every morning.

Overall - Staff are still fantastic, breakfast is great! Bring lots of repellent and make sure you aren’t near the construction on check in.
Thanks for the recent review. I wonder what the status of the property will be like in April.
noddie09 likes this.
Old Feb 21, 2019, 10:45 pm

Originally Posted by Red259
Thanks for the recent review. I wonder what the status of the property will be like in April.
These guys are working around the clock it would appear. We woke up for sunrise yoga today and there was workers banging away at 6am.

Hopefully by April it should all be complete but I will ask resverations for you when we check out

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.